I have been on flexeril for only one week and I have gained 6.5 pounds since starting this medication, is that normal? Can it just be making my body retain fluid?
Weight gain is not common side effect for this medication. Common Flexeril side effects include: In these studies, the most common side effects with Flexeril included:
* Drowsiness -- in up to 39 percent of people
* Dry mouth -- up to 32 percent (see Flexeril and Dry Mouth)
* Dizziness -- up to 11 percent.
Other common side effects (occurring in 1 to 3 percent of people) included:
* Fatigue or tiredness
* Indigestion or heartburn
* Unpleasant taste
* Blurred vision
- Flexeril Information for Consumers
- Flexeril Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Flexeril (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 7 Apr 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 9 Aug 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 1 Dec 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 25 Jul 2012 • 4 answers
Posted 6 Apr 2016 • 0 answers