Skip to main content

Buprenorphine - What will happen if I cut a Belbuca strip in half and take it when it's cut ?

5 Answers

Kingbuba 21 Feb 2020

I did this when my doctor increased the dosage and the insurance was dragging their feet approving the script. It worked fine.

Also, a friend who is a pharmacist said it is fine with oral films.

Mamazee60 19 Feb 2020

I'm new to Belbuca, question is, can a cut it in half, surely I'm not the only one with this question.

1ladygaga 14 May 2018

pain dr just told me to cut it or keep the whole strip in mouth for 10 minutes so i cut it in half ill let you all know how it works

Batgirl95 15 March 2017

Any results? In the same situation ATM

Kris33308 15 June 2016

I just did this and I will let you know in exactly 2 hours. I'm sure you have already tried. Lmk how it goes, if you don't mind. I'm very interested in this as well.

Batgirl95 15 March 2017

Any results? In the same situation ATM and can't find anything else on this..