When best to take Aubagio, morning or night?

beckyquack 31 Mar 2016

I was on Aubagio for a year and found it best to take it at Night.
I wish you all the best and I had found this to be a great Medication. Just get yearly MRI's.
But, my MRI showed more Lesions on the brain and we have to hit it a little harder and try Lamtrada Infusion. If after this is done I wish to go back on Aubagio for my RRMS.
Best of luck and always keep a positive "Mind over MS Mater" because everyday is a blessing no matter how you wake up... You woke up❣

AngelaDiP 9 Oct 2016

I just began AUBAGIO and I take it at night and wake up with a headache and I feel so exhausted the rest of the day. Plus, I feel down while I was walking the other day which has not happen to me in a very very long time.
I try to keep positive some days and there are those days which I can not be positive. I have to have the saying “Mind over MS Mater” with me at all times.