Bacterial vaginitis - can you treat BV with Keflex?

It may help but there are other more effective medicines for bacterial vaginitis such as metronidazole (and others ... please see link below).

https://www.drugs.com/condition/bacterial-vaginosis.html

Bacterial Vaginitis - I have heard that a male sex partner can reinfect a female after being treated

... for BV. What exactly does the male partner get, if not BV, and what is used to treat it?

Bacterial Vaginitis - I need serious help! I'm 26 weeks pregnant and have been suffering with bv my?

... entire pregnancy. It will not go away!!! I'm so worried about what could happen (google is awful) but it seems preterm birth is very common ...

Can you take keflex and azithromycin at the same time to treat a bacterial infection to get broader?

... coverage? Due to a primary immune deficiency condition, I usually need an antibiotic cocktail to treat an infection. Can these 2 antibiotics work ...