Skip to main content

Is it okay if my 4 year old swallowed naproxen sodium 550?


kaismama 16 Aug 2012

Its not ok for a child to be able to get a medication. Any time they swallow something they shouldn't you should call poison control immediately, they will tell you what to do.

Votes: +1
Inactive 16 Aug 2012

Call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222, just to be on the safe side and do what they tell you.

Take care,


Votes: +1
Sadlerastrid 16 Aug 2012

Thank you... I just found the number and they said she would be okay. Thank you

Inactive 16 Aug 2012

Fantastic... no need to thank me, anytime.

tejas129 16 Aug 2012

GREAT !!! Keep that number taped to the fridge!!! You never know when the little ones might get into something toxic. free discount card

Related topics


Further information

Similar questions

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.