ProAir HFA Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
ProAir HFA (albuterol) is a member of the adrenergic bronchodilators drug class and is commonly used for Asthma - acute, Asthma - Maintenance, Bronchiectasis, and others.
ProAir HFA Prices
This ProAir HFA price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|8.5 gram(s)||$7.24 – $13.18||$61.58 – $112.07|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
ProAir HFA offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for ProAir HFA
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: TEVACares Foundation Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Based on FPL
- Not required
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- The CephalonCares Foundation Patient Assistance Program for Fentora, Gabitril, Nuvigil and Tev-Tropin and the TEVA Assistance Program are now known as the TEVA Cares Foundation Patient Assistance Program. Contact program for Spanish application.
- Proair HFA (albuterol) Aerosol; Inhalation
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- At or below 500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Proair HFA (albuterol)