User Reviews for Medrol Dosepak

Learn more about Medrol Dosepak.

Asthma, acute 1 reviews 165 medications

Neuralgia 0 reviews 29 medications Not rated - Be the first
Shock 0 reviews 101 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Medrol Dosepak reviews 10 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Medrol Dosepak

For Inflammatory Conditions "Great for Lupus."

Sierradawnsmom October 19, 2014

For Asthma, acute "This is my first line of defense when my allergy induced asthma is out of control. Rescue inhalers have not worked for me; I cannot pull the medicine into my lungs when I am constricted. By day 2 of the dosepak, I have significant relief and can usually go off of routine nebulized bronchodilators within 6 days. Unfortunately, my doctors do not like to prescribe steroids 3-4 times/year as needed even though I have shown them it works for me."

Kathy310 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 25, 2014

For Inflammatory Conditions "I had extreme fatigue with back pain, headache and nausea for 3-4 weeks. I couldn't sleep but was tired all the time. After 2-3 days taking the 6 day Dosepak I felt 80% better. I was still a little fatigued and my back still hurt some but I truly felt 80% better. I am starting day 4 tomorrow and hope to continue on this path as life has been absolutely miserable the last few weeks."

pain & fatigue (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2013

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Inflammatory Conditions "The first day/night was when I was the most jittery. The only side effects I got were jitters, slight headache, moodiness, and some dry skin. They get better as the days go on. My back pain has totally disappeared."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2012

For Inflammatory Conditions "The product is an effective bullet as I tend to get pneumonia bi-annually due to a compromised immune system (Lupus). I have been diagnosed with Osteo-necrosis caused by the steroid usage. In addition, it tends to make me extremely jittery and anxious, extraordinarily dizzy, unable to focus, nauseous, and to have blurred vision. (These might be an allergic reaction to the product, but am unsure). It HAS saved me many a trip for an extensive stay in the hospital and feel comfortable stating that while I have multiple side effects, the benefit most certainly outweighs them. "

Michele527 March 30, 2012

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I've been prescribed Medrol Dosepak on two occasions over the last 10 years. Each time I experienced relief from the pain and swelling within a few days. I did not experience any side effects."

Anonymous February 16, 2010

For Gout, Acute "Pain disappears almost immediately after the first dose."

Anonymous January 9, 2010

For Osteoarthritis "Truly a quality of life improver. I can't thank my doctor enough for giving me this prescription when I have debilitating flare ups. Just have to rest and not over exert your joints when on this medicine. Let the swelling subside before returning to normal activities. For me, 2-3 days, and I feel great."

pen123 August 15, 2009

For Atopic Dermatitis "The Dosepak worked very well for me. After about the 3rd day, the swelling and itching had reduced considerably."

Anonymous June 27, 2009

For Asthma "Works effectively"

medrol March 5, 2009