User Reviews for Medrol

Neuralgia 0 reviews 29 medications Not rated - Be the first
Shock 0 reviews 101 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Medrol reviews 3 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Medrol

For Gout, Acute "Use it for knee pain with gout, arthritis,etc diagnosis with 6 to 12 months flair ups with excellent results"

Duquedalva May 10, 2015

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I have rheumatoid arthritis already over 4 years from my 30 years. Medrol helps me everyday to get rid of pain, but on other side I was now diagnosed with Osteoporosis. For around 9 months I have been taking Medrol with methotrexate 15mg a week and Arava and I am able to go bicycling again. Before I couldn't."

Radek (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 25, 2012

For Asthma, acute "I appreciate this medication. It has been of great benefit to relieving my asthma distress relatively quickly. In my youth Epinephrine was the Only medication for my disease and I spent hundreds of days over the years waiting for my asthma attacks to subside. I am pleased that the extended suffering does not have to be endured now that this medication is affordable and available."

toneyjl February 21, 2011