User Reviews for Medrol

Shock 0 reviews 111 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Medrol reviews 2 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Medrol

Review by Radek (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: I have rheumatoid arthritis already over 4 years from my 30 years. Medrol helps me everyday to get rid of pain, but on other side I was now diagnosed with Osteoporosis. For around 9 months I have been taking Medrol with methotrexate 15mg a week and Arava and I am able to go bicycling again. Before I couldn't.

October 25, 2012 3:45 AM

Review by toneyjl:

For Asthma, acute: I appreciate this medication. It has been of great benefit to relieving my asthma distress relatively quickly. In my youth Epinephrine was the Only medication for my disease and I spent hundreds of days over the years waiting for my asthma attacks to subside. I am pleased that the extended suffering does not have to be endured now that this medication is affordable and available.

February 21, 2011 1:00 AM