Nicotrol Inhaler Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nicotrol Inhaler (nicotine) is a member of the smoking cessation agents drug class and is commonly used for Smoking Cessation.
Nicotrol Inhaler Prices
This Nicotrol Inhaler price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Nicotrol Inhaler is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Nicotrol Inhaler availability.
|168||$1.22 – $1.62||$205.47 – $272.74|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Nicotrol Inhaler offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Nicotrol Inhaler Coupon: Pay no more that $50 per prescription with savings of up to $100; for additional information contact the program at 877-465-6437.
|Applies to:||Nicotrol Inhaler|
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
|Expires||December 31, 2015|
Patient Assistance Programs for Nicotrol Inhaler
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Pfizer RxPathways Patient Assistance Program
- Medical diagnosis necessary for this program is not specified.
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- This program also offers a Savings Card Program: Card activation is required. *Lyrica, oral oncology, and specialty products are shipped to the patient's home, other medications to Doctor's office For help with Prevnar 13, please contact customer service and talk to your health care provider. This program was formerly known as Pfizer Helpful Answers
- Nicotrol Inhaler (nicotine cartridge) Inhalation System dosage varies
More about Nicotrol Inhaler (nicotine)
- Nicotrol inhaler
- Nicotrol Inhaler nasal, inhalation
- Nicotrol Inhaler oral/patches/nasal
- Nicotrol Inhalation, oral/nebulization (Advanced Reading)
- Nicotrol Oral, Transdermal (Advanced Reading)