User Reviews for Nicoderm CQ

Learn more about Nicoderm CQ.

Smoking Cessation 19 reviews 19 medications

9.1
Summary of Nicoderm CQ reviews 19 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Nicoderm CQ

For Smoking Cessation "On day 6 now and didn't smoke but was a can a day dipper for over 20 years. Don't worry hat people are t a loving about it falls off, I'm in construction in the heat in Florida all day and it sticks. I know it helps, weird dream thing going on yes, get a taste of nicotine all day, and the initial itch, yep got that too. But what I haven't had is a dip of copenhagen.. thanks nicoderm."

Bcurl (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2015

For Smoking Cessation "I'm a young male 26 years old. Was a casual smoker for 7 years. Started very young at 16. Became a pack a day smoker for 3 years. So more than 10 years of smoking. Other reviewers are spot on about insane irritation/itching when patch is first applied to skin. This lasts for the first 20 minutes. Do not let this deter you , try not to think about it. I'm on the 21mg patch. This is recommended for smokers who smoke at least a pack a day or more. I can honestly say you really have to be determined to stop smoking altogether. Side note. Was a very heavy cannabis smoker as well, and remarkably the patch has also gotten rid of all cravings for cannabis as well. If you're serious about kicking this filthy habit this patch works wonders ."

Esco (taken for less than 1 month) July 5, 2015

For Smoking Cessation "Only complaint I have is that is falls off constantly. I always put on medical tape with it and it still falls off. Still working for me but its honestly irritating when it falls off all the time. I would have expected something that suppose to stick on not to peel off all the time. Would be better if it just stuck on the whole day!"

katie1357 June 22, 2015

For Smoking Cessation "All I can say is wowlike I put the patch on and it worked and it worked immediately the first patch 21mg I promise you I didn't smoke not one cigarette it only been a day but I know it's working because people have smoked cigarette s in front of me and I didn't even care for it... thank you cause every time I lite a cigarette my son would say word for word what they commercials say about smoking I really wanted to stop and this patch really helped"

Fuchsia June 10, 2015

For Smoking Cessation "I have no idea why I started smoking again after my son was born. But, alas, I did and here we go again! I tried the gum (nasty!) e-cigs (still felt like I was smoking, and even Chantix (super crazy dreams and still massive withdrawal symptoms). I decided to give the patch a try. LOVE THEM! I got the off brand of NicoDerm CA and have had an amazing experience! Yes, it is a bit itchy when you first put it on, but that goes away after a little bit. I'd rather deal with light itching than a massive cravings strike! I have NO interest to go out and smoke and have so much more time to do everything else! I do have a weird dream now and then, but NOTHING like with Chantix. I am 110% confident I am done For good!"

Smoke free Mama (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 23, 2015

For Smoking Cessation "I have been smoking for the last 23 years, with Nicoderm CQ Patches I quit smoking. It took 5 weeks for me to quit. I thank Nicoderm CQ. Must try. It works."

Daljitam (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 20, 2015

For Smoking Cessation "After being smoke free for almost 16 years, I started to smoke again. Six years went by and I was miserable most of the time being a smoker again. I have been using the patch for four days now, and it is working. I am really amazed, no cravings or major urges. If I get the urge it just lasts for a couple of minutes then I am good again. I smoked about 14 cigs a day and decided to start with Step 2. I will probably do Step 2 for about 4 weeks, then go to Step 3. I do not sleep with patch, but take it off right before I am ready to go to sleep, then just reapply in am. Takes about 10 minutes to start working. It feels a little funny at first, like burning or itching, then that goes away. Other than that I have had no other side affects."

skinnypoo (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2015

For Smoking Cessation "I smoked for over 12 years and about 12-15 cigarettes a day and have attempted to stop many times. The only time I had truly stopped in the past was 7 years ago when I found out I was pregnant. After having the baby I picked up right where I left off and began smoking again. I finally decided that I wanted to quit and I have tried many avenues to include; cold turkey and Chantax and all didn't work. I finally picked up the box and read the instructions and so far today it has been three weeks and I have not once craved a cigarette. Many of my friends and coworkers smoke and I am around this daily. I thought that me seeing them smoke or being around them while they smoke would get me to crave one but no. Very satisfied, thank you!!"

StephJ7 February 7, 2015

For Smoking Cessation "Patches are really useful. I had tried quitting several times but it never worked. There wasn't a single day without smoke in my last 8 years. But it has been 4 days since I'm on the patches now and I haven't even had a single cigarette. I'm sure I'll not smoke again. But I experienced a side effect, it causes joint pains, my left elbow starts paining if I put it on my left arm and same goes with right. But it's a very less price to pay to quit."

Sujay (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2015

For Smoking Cessation "I have tried the patch several times. However my problem with the patch is that when I perspire at work the patch no longer stay stuck to my skin and falls off. "

williamse December 21, 2014

For Smoking Cessation "I smoked for 32 years and tried different times and products to help me stop but always failed. My doctor and I agreed for me to try the Nicoderm CQ patch and it's really helping me. I have no urges to smoke and am now on Day 8. The only thing I found out is that I have red swollen itchy skin where the patches were worn. Need to talk to the doctor but office is closed on the weekends. I'm thinking I could be allergic to them but don't want to stop them because they are working for me"

very itchy February 8, 2014

For Smoking Cessation "I used to smoke for more than (20 ) years. My daughter showed me a book that had pictures of a smokers lungs. See than asked, Daddy do you want your lungs to look like this? This made me realize what is important to me. Immediately the following day, I went to the store asked for a garbage can, and I threw my last pack away. Bought me a two week supply of NicodermCQ and that was the last time I have smoked a cigarette. Which was 6 years ago. Thank for the extra assistance with working towards a better way of life."

It's Me55 March 4, 2013

For Smoking Cessation "I have one week left on Step 3. I'm positive I wouldn't have been able to stop without the aid of Nicoderm CQ. I consider myself a non-smoker. Some of the withdrawls that I've experienced have been well worth the effort to be able to breath easier and knowing that I'll be around longer to watch my children grow older."

Anonymous December 13, 2009

"I have smoked since I was 14 years old and am now 73. Wasn't much at first, but as the years went by it got a lot worse. In fact I would have to say at least two packs a day. I always wanted to quit, but never thought I could do it after smoking so long and so much. Then on 5-31-09 I was taken to the emergency room because I couldn't catch my breath. I stayed there for 4 days. They put the "patch" on me in there and sent me home with an oxygen tank. Now I know I have to quit. I now have COPD. Anyway I made up my mind right then and there I was going to stay on the Nicoderm patch. I'm now on my "step #3" 7mg's and I only have 4 patches left."

Anonymous July 12, 2009

For Smoking Cessation "Just finished my 10 weeks on the Nicoderm CQ program and am proud to say I have not slipped up once. I have to admit that it was one of the hardest things I have done but it was all worth it. Everything tastes and smells so much better that in itself is worth quitting for. I smoked and used smokeless tobacco for about 13 years. If I can do it anyone can."

warp155 June 18, 2009

For Smoking Cessation "I smoked for a long time and tried quitting so many times but really did not have much luck on my own. I could tell some tales about trying to quit. My husband bought the patch for me to try and I was really impressed by the fact that I really did not feel the need to smoke a cigarette. That went on for about 17days. I then noticed that my eyes were very red all day so much so that I could see the small vessels in my eyes distended. Then one evening where I put the patch on my upper thigh (was running out of available spots) began itching more than usual. When the patch was removed the spot was swollen and very red and it stung and was painful. My doctor has stopped me from any further use and diagnosed that I may be allergic to the adhesive."

Trinitario February 25, 2009

For Smoking Cessation "I am using the patch and so far it has really helped me with not smoking. There's day's I really want to smoke and I might smoke one but smoking just one helps me get through another 2 weeks without a smoke. I think this product has really helped me."

Anonymous February 18, 2009

For Smoking Cessation "I have smoked for 36 years and am a 49 year old man. My first attempt with the patch worked well for the first 2 weeks, but then I went back to smoking. This time, I have also joined the YMCA and feel the exercise (sweating it out) is helping much more. I have also noticed some blurred vision and waking with a terribly dry mouth in the middle of the night. So far, I really don't have any craving for a cigarette. When I do, I chew some gum or change my habitual patterns. Great product I feel."

ThisTimeForSure January 28, 2009

For Smoking Cessation "I tried to quit smoking several times but it never worked. The withdrawal symptoms were just too much to deal with. I decided to try Nicoderm. It's already been a week since I smoked my last cigarette. Nicoderm has made it possible for me to live without smoking. The cravings were much less frequent and the side effects of nicotine withdrawal were not as important. I signed up in a gym 2 months before I quit. I lift weights and do cardio 5 days a week, 1 hour per day. Exercise helped to quit by reducing my stress. It also prevents you from gaining unwanted pounds."

Anonymous October 8, 2008

For Smoking Cessation "Awesome medication. I used to smoke 2 1/2 packs a day and quit perfectly without any slips. Great patch."

Anonymous September 9, 2008