Generic name: diclofenac potassium
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Zipsor safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Zipsor.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
For treatment of mild to moderate acute pain, the dosage is 25 mg four times a day. Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals.
Non-Interchangeability with Other Formulations of Diclofenac
Different formulations of oral diclofenac are not bioequivalent even if the milligram strength is the same. Therefore, it is not possible to convert dosing from any other formulation of diclofenac to Zipsor. The only approved dosing regimen for Zipsor is 25 mg four times a day.
- Zipsor Side Effects
- Zipsor Drug Interactions
- Zipsor (diclofenac) consumer information
- Cambia (diclofenac potassium) powder, for oral solution dosage information
- Cambia (diclofenac) consumer information
- Cataflam (diclofenac potassium) tablet, sugar coated dosage information
- Cataflam (diclofenac) consumer information
- Diclofenac dosage information
- Diclofenac consumer information
- Voltaren (diclofenac sodium) tablet, delayed release dosage information
- Voltaren (diclofenac) consumer information
- Voltaren XR (diclofenac sodium) tablet, film coated, extended release dosage information