User Reviews for Zipsor

Spondyloarthritis 0 reviews 67 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Zipsor reviews 24 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Zipsor

Review by mi53 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pain: This is a fantastic medicine if you suffer from classic migraine with aura. I take it as soon as I feel a migraine coming, and Zipsor stops the migraine in 15 minutes (at the longest 30 mins). It does not leave me in a weird fog like Zomig or Imitrex. Zomig is a wonderful alternative to Triptans.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 25, 2014 9:27 AM

Review by Doodle1966:

For Back Pain: I have sciatica in leg, was in very bad pain for over a week finally doctor gave me Zipsor and Steroid and after 2 days I am feeling so much better! Hardly any pain in my leg. I thought I was never getting better! Thanks Zipsor!

December 20, 2013 8:55 AM

Review by Babybull27:

For Pain: I'm a pitcher and have had bursitis on my upper hamstring for months. It finally gave out and caused a lot of pain where I could barely sit down. My doctor gave me Zipsor and it was 90% better in 1 day. My teammates take a lot of things for pain but I got to say Zipsor has been the best to date.

October 8, 2013 1:02 PM

Review by LTwa:

For Pain: I have had both knees arthroscopic in the last year and half. I ended up reinjurying one knee and when this happened the other knee begins to swell and hurt because it is compensating for the injury knee. I found out I have Pesanserine bursitis, which is very painful especially going up stairs. I was beginning to shuffle from one room to another. I had two Zipsor left from a sample pack I got from the doctor. I try to hang on to them in case my pain got worse. Since my doctors office had not received any samples I ask if they could call in a prescription. I didn't care about the cost. Zipsor has helped the pain and swelling tremendously in my knees. Since I have arthritis in my knees I know this will be my go to as needed pain reliever.

August 30, 2013 2:33 AM

Review by texaspeeps (taken for less than 1 month):

For Pain: I fell and broke the Radial head of my elbow (have never broken anything before and I am 45 yrs old). The doctor put me on Vicodin and it did nothing for that pain, UNTIL he gave me Zipsor, I was much much better in about an hour! The only side effect was that I was a little sleepy.

July 21, 2013 11:45 PM

Review by Ramjett54 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Pain: I take Zipsor for ankylosing spondylitis, I find it very effective, I recently had shingles was shocked the effect it had on the pain from the shingles.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 19, 2013 9:35 PM

Review by Juris Ohio:

For Back Pain: My doctor prescribed it for me as follow-up from epidural injection I had two days ago. My pain is considerably better, but I am guessing/hoping from the procedure, not from the Zipsor. I am having terrible stomach problems, that are outweighing what I am guessing the pain relief to be. Going to discontinue as a result. If lower back pain level rises, I may go back to it and bear the stomach discomfort.

March 3, 2013 9:34 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Back Pain: It work great, I'm 37 and have had back pain for about 15 years now. I have tried several things over the years and nothing work for more than a week or two. I didn't realize how well Zipsor worked until I went on vacation for a week and forgot to take it. I was in pain all week long. When I got home, I start taking it again and I fill better than I have in 15 years.

July 12, 2012 5:48 AM

Review by luci123:

For Pain: I was prescribed Zipsor for severe sciatica pain - it helped ease the pain some. After 2 days I then broke out in shingles - Zipsor helped this pain much more than the narcotic given to me. I haven't noted any side effects yet.

February 10, 2012 5:52 AM

Review by Justa HipChick:

For Pain: I have dysplasia in both hips at 34. Need a PAO surgery on right hip and hip replacement on left, this has also caused sciatic problems from walking with a limp for so long. I have tried numerous pain medicines and although I did not have any noticeable side effects with the Zipsor, it did no more for me than taking 2 Aleves. Maybe because my pain is bone related with the addition of torn cartilage and nerve problems? Glad that it works so well for some. Anything to get off of narcotic medicines and the crutches pre-op would be nice! So, for me and my dysplasia Zipsor has not been the miracle I was hoping for.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 21, 2012 11:14 PM

Review by archjen:

For Muscle Pain: Zipsor (diclofenac) for Shoulder Pain: Weeks of over the counter non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs, a steroid shot, both shoulders X-rayed and MRI, a steroid pack for 5 days. The MD this morning said to get blood work done for auto-immune checks and an OV with the surgeon. He then gave me 4 days of Zipsor 4 per day, and after this morning's tablet, it helped with the pain. Now at 4:30PM, it is time for tablet #2. Good Results - Thanks!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 14, 2011 4:46 PM

For Back Pain: I am a 27 year old mother of 2 small children with a severe back injury. In hopes of cutting back on the narcotic pain medicines I started Zipsor. No Luck, within a week I was unable to get out of bed. I am now back on the narcotic pain medicines but am still looking for an alternate solution.

November 15, 2011 3:32 PM

Review by patti p:

For Back Pain: I have spinal stenosis and sciatica from the spinal stenosis. I have tried various prescriptions but Zipsor helps the most. Sometimes I can take only two a day and it works, sometimes more if the pain persists. But, it works well for me.

September 19, 2011 5:55 PM

Review by Granny Marge:

For Muscle Pain: It did not help me. I still have very bad back pain, and cannot do anything around the house.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 15, 2011 5:11 AM

For Back Pain: Because of an auto accident a year ago I had a partial separation of my right sacroiliac joint. I've taken Advil, Celebrex, and Mobic along with steroid injections and received little or no pain relief. Zipsor is the only medication I've taken that has reduced the inflammation long enough for the joint to begin to heal thus giving my pain relief.

May 31, 2011 10:02 AM

Review by marone:

ZIPSOR.. FINALLY SOMETHING HELPS. I have had such bad sciatica for years one Doctor wants to do back surgery. I have tried Vicodin, oxycodone, acupunture, acupressure, even Reiki to no avail. Nerve blocks help only a week or so. I swear by Zipsor. I have been able to walk around, garden and clean my house once again. It's been so long since I was actually able to have a full day with no pain. I was prescribed 2 tablets twice a day. I take 2 in the morning and 1 at lunch time. It's all I need. Life is good again.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 22, 2011 10:10 PM

Review by wrp325:

For Back Pain: I was suffering from an impingement of a nerve root exiting the left side of the T10 - T11 junction. I was prescribed Zipsor in combination with Skelaxin (muscle relaxant). The combination provided no discernible pain relief. However, I did suffer from significant stomach and intestinal pain. The stomach & intestinal pain stopped within 12 hours of discontinuing the Zipsor. Overall, not a pleasant experience.

March 7, 2011 1:06 PM

For Pain: I have had severe migraines for 15 years and no medication has been able to give me much relief until I tried Zipsor. My doctor gave me a few samples, to take up to 4 a day (which I assumed I'd be doing when a migraine came along). I took one pill and felt relief within 30 minutes and much better after an hour. I am so glad I have this medicine, it's a miracle!

October 9, 2010 10:29 PM

Review by E. Z.:

For Pain: I have plantar fascitis and strained a ligament below the ankle. I was in severe pain and could hardly walk. I'm a Police Officer and need mobility. My foot doctor put me on Zipsor three to four times daily. After the second day on Zipsor I really have felt no pain and no side effects. This medicine is a life saver. It also has me feeling better by giving me more energy.

August 15, 2010 10:25 PM

For Pain: I had a tooth crown that became infected and was causing me tremendous pain. Vicoden and other opiates were of little help. 25mg of Zipsor every 4 hours was my saving grace until I could get the tooth fixed.

July 31, 2010 12:16 PM

For Pain: I have suffered for several years with increasing pain from degenerative disc disease and fibromyalgia, and now I am starting with arthritis. My rheumatologist prescribed Zipsor for me at the end of May, and I felt the difference right away. Six weeks later I am comfortable, and many days pain-free, and I have more energy than I have had since my teens! (I am sixty-one now.) Zipsor has given me back my life.

July 15, 2010 12:49 AM

For Pain: I started on this medication to relieve inflammation for tennis elbow. It has done a decent job on that, but it has done an amazing job in reducing pain from plantar fascitis! I've only been on it for about 3 weeks. I've noticed no side effects.

May 15, 2010 1:29 PM

Review by jfernald:

For Back Pain: I am a long time sufferer of sciatica. I have taken as much as 3600 mg of ibuprofen with only minor relief. My PCP gave me some samples on Tuesday. I took 1 Zipsor before flying from Albuquerque to Houston and had relief within the hour and for 3 full days afterward. I had no side effects.

December 14, 2009 5:47 PM

Review by K. Thomas:

For Pain: I have been using this drug for a week and it has not worked for me. I have hip and foot pain.

October 12, 2009 1:36 PM

Review by John Arent:

For Pain: This product didn't work for me. The risks did not outweigh the side effects. I used it after my colonoscopy and had to use other pain medicines as well.

July 22, 2009 3:55 PM