Generic name: amoxicillin
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Moxatag safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Moxatag.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Tonsillitis and/or Pharyngitis
The recommended dose of MOXATAG is 775 mg once daily taken within 1 hour of finishing a meal for 10 days. The full 10-day course of therapy should be completed for effective treatment of tonsillitis and/or pharyngitis secondary to S. pyogenes.
Do not chew or crush tablet.
- Moxatag Side Effects
- Moxatag Drug Interactions
- Moxatag (amoxicillin) consumer information
- Amoxicillin dosage information
- Amoxicillin consumer information
- Amoxil (amoxicillin) capsules, tablets, chewable tablets, and powder for oral suspension dosage information
- Amoxil (amoxicillin) consumer information
- DisperMox (amoxicillin) tablets for oral suspension dosage information
- Trimox (amoxicillin) consumer information