User Reviews for Penicillin v potassium

Also known as: A-Cillin, Beepen-VK, Ledercillin VK, PC Pen VK, Pen-V, Pen-Vee K, Penicillin VK, Truxcillin VK, V-Cillin K, Veetids

Learn more about Penicillin v potassium.

Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis 0 reviews 18 medications

Rat-bite Fever 1 reviews 3 medications

4.7
Clostridial Infection 0 reviews 26 medications Not rated - Be the first
Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis 0 reviews 25 medications Not rated - Be the first
Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Lyme Disease, Erythe...hronicum Migrans 0 reviews 33 medications Not rated - Be the first
Otitis Media 0 reviews 135 medications Not rated - Be the first
Streptococcal Infection 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Penicillin v potassium reviews 7 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Penicillin v potassium

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Strep Throat: "I just started this antibiotic yesterday and my lymph nodes have reduced in size (from kidney bean to pea) and I can now eat without severe pain. I've had bad experience with things such as amoxicillin and Azithromycin because of serious stomach upset, even when taken with food. But on penicillin vk I haven't had any side effects. All I know is this penicillin is kicking my strep throats butt and I love it."

Jneal90 January 3, 2015

For Strep Throat: "I had strep throat. I began a 10 day course of penicillin. I began to experience all the major side effects including diarrhea, heart palpitations, low pulse, fatigue, and anxiety just to name a few. Needless to say the strep went away. But next time I get it I'll request another treatment."

Salvagem September 16, 2014

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Strep Throat: "Worked fast and had no side effects."

Chrisabell (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2013

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Pneumonia: "It worked very quickly with no side effects, whatsoever."

Jeff 72 November 1, 2013

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: "I had a really bad dose of Tonsilitis, was in bed for 4 days! The penicillin V hit it on the head within 2 days!"

vickstar August 7, 2011

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: "I got the shot at night and saw no results that night, but I could tell a drastic difference in the morning as far as the infection goes (pain was not changed)."

DaniBoy February 6, 2011

For : "This medicine is the bees knees."

happy bear loves drugs December 15, 2009

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Strep Throat: "I started feeling a little bit better on the 2nd day after starting the Penicillin-VK. I had a little bit of loose stools, but I believe that happens with most antibiotics--some much worse than others. I was much better after taking all of the medication--but once you get Strep--you are prone to it. I need to have my tonsils removed--they are enormous and just catching bacteria which causes me to continue to get Strep. "

dragon3177 October 29, 2009

For Strep Throat: "Great product. "

Dr.Nipps September 23, 2009

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Bacterial Infection: "This medicine worked the best and killed the bacteria fast."

Anonymous July 12, 2009

For Bacterial Infection: "I used this when I had cancer. Now I feel like when I was a kid. It is number one."

Otto Frank March 27, 2009

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: "Very effective"

george123456789 May 16, 2008

A-Cillin (penicillin v potassium) for Rat-bite Fever: "this med. works great!!!!"

Anonymous March 31, 2008