User Reviews for Penicillin v potassium

Also known as: A-Cillin, Beepen-VK, Ledercillin VK, PC Pen VK, Pen-V, Pen-Vee K, Penicillin VK, Truxcillin VK, V-Cillin K, Veetids

Learn more about Penicillin v potassium.

Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis 0 reviews 18 medications

Rat-bite Fever 1 reviews 3 medications

4.7
Clostridial Infection 0 reviews 26 medications Not rated - Be the first
Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis 0 reviews 25 medications Not rated - Be the first
Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Lyme Disease, Erythe...hronicum Migrans 0 reviews 33 medications Not rated - Be the first
Otitis Media 0 reviews 135 medications Not rated - Be the first
Streptococcal Infection 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Penicillin v potassium reviews 7 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Penicillin v potassium

Review by Jneal90:

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Strep Throat: I just started this antibiotic yesterday and my lymph nodes have reduced in size (from kidney bean to pea) and I can now eat without severe pain. I've had bad experience with things such as amoxicillin and Azithromycin because of serious stomach upset, even when taken with food. But on penicillin vk I haven't had any side effects. All I know is this penicillin is kicking my strep throats butt and I love it.

January 3, 2015 10:11 AM

Review by Salvagem:

For Strep Throat: I had strep throat. I began a 10 day course of penicillin. I began to experience all the major side effects including diarrhea, heart palpitations, low pulse, fatigue, and anxiety just to name a few. Needless to say the strep went away. But next time I get it I'll request another treatment.

September 16, 2014 11:53 AM

Review by Chrisabell (taken for less than 1 month):

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Strep Throat: Worked fast and had no side effects.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 5, 2013 12:48 AM

Review by Jeff 72:

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Pneumonia: It worked very quickly with no side effects, whatsoever.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 1, 2013 4:26 PM

Review by vickstar:

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: I had a really bad dose of Tonsilitis, was in bed for 4 days! The penicillin V hit it on the head within 2 days!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 7, 2011 8:18 AM

Review by DaniBoy:

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: I got the shot at night and saw no results that night, but I could tell a drastic difference in the morning as far as the infection goes (pain was not changed).

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 6, 2011 10:16 AM

Review by happy bear loves drugs:

For : This medicine is the bees knees.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 15, 2009 9:17 AM

Review by dragon3177:

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Strep Throat: I started feeling a little bit better on the 2nd day after starting the Penicillin-VK. I had a little bit of loose stools, but I believe that happens with most antibiotics--some much worse than others. I was much better after taking all of the medication--but once you get Strep--you are prone to it. I need to have my tonsils removed--they are enormous and just catching bacteria which causes me to continue to get Strep.

October 29, 2009 2:50 AM

Review by Dr.Nipps:

For Strep Throat: Great product.

September 23, 2009 11:45 AM

Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium) for Bacterial Infection: This medicine worked the best and killed the bacteria fast.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 12, 2009 8:38 AM

Review by Otto Frank:

For Bacterial Infection: I used this when I had cancer. Now I feel like when I was a kid. It is number one.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 27, 2009 2:32 PM

Review by george123456789:

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: Very effective

May 16, 2008 11:33 AM

A-Cillin (penicillin v potassium) for Rat-bite Fever: this med. works great!!!!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate