Generic name: oxybutynin chloride
Dosage form: gel
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Gelnique safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Gelnique.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended dosage is three pumps of GELNIQUE 3% (84 mg/day) applied once daily to clean, dry, intact skin on the abdomen, or upper arms/shoulders, or thighs. Apply immediately after actuating the dose. Application sites may be rotated to reduce the potential for local site reactions [see Adverse Reactions (6.1)]. GELNIQUE 3% is for topical application only and should not be ingested.
Wash hands immediately after product application. Patients should cover the application site with clothing after the gel has dried if direct skin-to-skin contact at the application site is anticipated [see Warnings and Precautions (5.3)].
- Gelnique Side Effects
- Gelnique Drug Interactions
- Gelnique (oxybutynin) consumer information
- Anturol (oxybutynin) consumer information
- Ditropan (oxybutynin chloride) tablet dosage information
- Ditropan (oxybutynin) consumer information
- Ditropan XL (oxybutynin chloride) tablet, extended release dosage information
- Oxybutynin dosage information
- Oxybutynin consumer information
- Oxytrol (oxybutynin) patch dosage information
- Oxytrol (oxybutynin) consumer information