User Reviews for Gelnique

Learn more about Gelnique.

Overactive Bladder 5 reviews 22 medications

7.1
Urinary Incontinence 1 reviews 50 medications

5.5
Dysuria 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Gelnique reviews 6 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Gelnique

Review by Chergurrl (taken for less than 1 month):

For Overactive Bladder: I will not be continuing this medication, experiencing severe constipation and lower back pain and dry mouth.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 19, 2014 9:20 PM

Review by C.K. (taken for less than 1 month):

For Urinary Incontinence: Gelnique gave me headaches and this was one of the side effects. I had to stop taking the medicine.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 25, 2013 9:00 AM

Review by deaddolly (taken for less than 1 month):

For Overactive Bladder: This is the third medicine I've tried. You rub it into your thigh or arm area (I couldn't do arms because I have tattoos and was told not to because of that.). It takes awhile to dry and is sticky. I was paranoid one of my dogs would get it on their skin, as they are always on my lap. One a scale of 1 to 10 if 10 is perfect, I would give this a 4. It worked a little, enough to notice, but not enough to be happy. I did not like applying it at all. I am now on Santura and love it. See my review of that medicine. Good luck!

September 1, 2012 9:21 PM

Review by Coton Mommy (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Overactive Bladder: Used it for 1.5 months. Worked to a limit. Its the 4th medicine I tried in about 6 years. Moving to something else next week. If it does not work Dr. told me Botox is it.

August 10, 2012 5:42 PM

For Overactive Bladder: I just started the Gel, which I choose because it does not cause high blood pressure and I did not want to take any more pills. So far so good. If you follow the directions, and rub the gel in until your skin is dry, there is no sticky residue. I then just put regular cream over the sight. I'm currently having some stomach cramping but I'm not sure if it is because of the medicine.

March 8, 2012 5:47 PM

For Overactive Bladder: Gelnique was the second medicine I tried for overactive bladder. It worked fine for my problem, but it takes a bit for it to soak in after you rub it on your skin. It leaves a sticky residue which makes your clothes stick to the area. It is also very drying to the skin. I have very dry skin and my dermatologist gave me prescriptions for moisture barriers, so Gelnique was not a good option for me.

March 22, 2011 10:02 AM