User Reviews for Flavoxate

Also known as: Urispas

Learn more about Flavoxate.

Dysuria 1 reviews 23 medications

Overactive Bladder 2 reviews 22 medications

6.5
Urinary Incontinence 0 reviews 49 medications

Summary of Flavoxate reviews 3 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Flavoxate

Urispas (flavoxate) for Overactive Bladder: "Took this when my tolterodine (Detrol) didn't seem to work very well. Did not work at all. Went back to toterodine, researching something better."

Lizbet (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2015

Urispas (flavoxate) for Dysuria: "I've used this a few times for uti symptoms. Knocks me out but I'd gladly take that over pain. Does seem to make my urine burn the next day though."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 21, 2013

For Overactive Bladder: "It works great and also works excellent for bladder pain. I love it. I discovered this medicine while in South America. I had a urinary tract infection and Doctor prescribed it along with antibiotics. It was a life saver. In USA it is very expensive and Insurance would not cover it. I wish I could afford it. Too bad."

preocupada (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 9, 2013

For : "Short life so when its time for next dose you will know it. Works great though."

Anonymous June 26, 2011