User Reviews for Ditropan

Learn more about Ditropan.

Urinary Incontinence 4 reviews 49 medications

5.3
Overactive Bladder 9 reviews 22 medications

Dysuria 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ditropan reviews 13 reviews 5.1

Reviews for Ditropan

For Urinary Incontinence "Pill is soft and easily broken in half. I do better taking half in the morning and half in the evening otherwise I get a dry mouth."

Cobbscout (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 21, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "It definitely helps with "urgency" - I can now hang on for a while (up to an hour), whereas before I had to go immediately. My main concern with it is a feeling of vagueness and slight difficulty focusing mentally, starting around an hour after I take it and lasting 2-3 hours. It seems to be increasing. I am concerned enough about this that I am considering stopping Ditropan. Another side effect is a dry mouth. I need to have frequent sips of water, and the dryness wakes me up 2-3 times a night."

Female 49yo (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 21, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "It doesn't seem to work for me I still have urgency problems and my bladder still feels like its not relaxing at all."

southernbell29 (taken for less than 1 month) November 30, 2012

For Overactive Bladder "Using for bladder problems (inflexible bladder muscles). Lengthens the time between needing to go and stops the spasms while trying to hold on. Only the maximum dose really does much. Makes me drowsy and makes my mouth so dry it gets sore. It's better than nothing at all."

Anonymous April 11, 2012

For Urinary Incontinence "My son is 11 years old. He has had urinary incontinence all his life and a doctor at children's hospital in Cincinnati Ohio found this problem. He is having him try oxybutynin cl ER 5 mg and there is no more running and not making it. He has had a little dry mouth but not complaining. Thank you for this new medicine."

Anonymous February 26, 2012

For Overactive Bladder "While it helped with urgency it causes dry mouth and worse a loss of sexual appetite."

Anonymous January 17, 2012

For Overactive Bladder "Had constipation side effect. Effectiveness greatly diminishes after 1-2 months. "

Anonymous September 27, 2011

For Overactive Bladder "Ditropan caused blurred vision and dry mouth and did not relieve frequent urination."

Anonymous May 26, 2011

For Urinary Incontinence "It didn't work for my incontinence problem (which occurred after laser TURP), and I think it made it worse. It caused me to have a dry mouth, which caused me to drink more, which caused more incontinence. I told the doctor that I wasn't having bladder spasms, but he ignored what I said and said to give it a try and come back in 30 days. "

Optional December 15, 2010

For Overactive Bladder "Gave me constipation and bloating - worse than the problem it was supposed to treat."

Anonymous October 19, 2010

For Urinary Incontinence "I have Parkinson's and a prostatectomy. This medicine didn't relieve the frequent nighttime urination and caused negative mood changes (upset, anger) with swollen ankles and esophageal blockage."

Anonymous February 10, 2010

For Overactive Bladder "I took this for bladder spasms when I had a stent put into my ureter when I had a kidney stone. It provided a great deal of relief from the painful bladder spasms. I did not notice any side effects."

Anonymous November 24, 2009

For Overactive Bladder "This medicine is supposed to stop urinary leakage but that is not working for me. I rate it 2 out of 10 because it seems to help a little bit."

Anonymous November 23, 2009