Generic name: hyoscyamine sulfate
Dosage form: tablet, orally disintegrating
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Ed-Spaz safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Ed-Spaz.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Dosage may be adjusted according to the conditions and severity of symptoms. Hyoscyamine Sulfate Orally Disintegrating Tablets, 0.125 mg must be placed on top of the tongue when it will dissolve in seconds, then swallow with saliva. Administering with liquid is not necessary.
Adults and pediatric patients 12 years of age and older
1 to 2 tablets every four hours or as needed. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Ed-Spaz Side Effects
- Ed-Spaz Drug Interactions
- HyoMax (hyoscyamine) tablet dosage information
- HyoMax-DT (hyoscyamine sulfate) tablet dosage information
- HyoMax-FT Chewable Melt (hyoscyamine sulfate) tablet dosage information
- HyoMax-SL (hyoscyamine sulfate) tablet dosage information
- HyoMax-SR (hyoscyamine) tablet dosage information
- Hyoscyamine dosage information
- Hyosyne (hyoscyamine sulfate) oral solution dosage information
- Levsin (hyoscyamine sulfate) injection, solution dosage information