User Reviews for Cipro

Bone infection 0 reviews 63 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bronchiectasis 0 reviews 141 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chancroid 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis 0 reviews 36 medications Not rated - Be the first
Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted 0 reviews 31 medications Not rated - Be the first
Febrile Neutropenia 0 reviews 39 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated 0 reviews 16 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated 0 reviews 37 medications Not rated - Be the first
Granuloma Inguinale 0 reviews 35 medications Not rated - Be the first
Infection Prophylaxis 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Infectious Diarrhea 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Mycobacterium avium-...ulare, Treatment 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nosocomial Pneumonia 0 reviews 25 medications Not rated - Be the first
Peritonitis 0 reviews 74 medications Not rated - Be the first
Plague 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pneumonia with Cystic Fibrosis 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rabbit Fever 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Salmonella Enteric Fever 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Salmonella Gastroenteritis 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Shigellosis 0 reviews 30 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tuberculosis, Active 0 reviews 30 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cipro reviews 106 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Cipro

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Urinary Tract Infection: On the 7th and last day for taking Cipro I developed a rash with no itching on most of my body . After 2 weeks I still have some rash and also nausea. My doctor said Cipro had nothing to do with either. It did clear up my UTI infection but should I not take Cipro ever again .Thanks.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 15, 2014 2:11 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Weird side effects and didn't help vaginal infection.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 10, 2014 3:38 PM

Review by The warrior! (taken for less than 1 month):

For Urinary Tract Infection: I've been taking Cipro for three weeks now, had a horrible urinary tract infection that was not caught on time, and it went to my Kidney. To my luck this medication exists and also is my worst nightmare. (I'm used to it now, but the first three days, I couldn't sleep, I had the worst headaches ever, fever, body aches, a little of diarrhea, and lost of appetite) I have two more days to go. At first I thought the headaches were because I stopped drinking coffee, like a LOT!, but stopped my coffee intake when I got super sick. I'm currently on a 1000mg Cipro and wooo.. I can tell you, that as much as the side effects kick you, this medicine sure is working wonders. I drink plenty of water now, I honestly don't ever want to go back to having a urinary tract infection.

May 9, 2014 5:46 PM

Review by Jleblo:

For Urinary Tract Infection: I was put on Cipro to treat a urinary tract infection. I was already on a medication that suppressed my immune system and even though the Cipro did wonders for my UTI, the side effects were unbearable. I was directed to take 1 250mg tabs twice daily for 3 days. I was only able to get through the first 2 days. The side effects were from what was a mild headache the first day to a severe headache the second day accompanied with muscle pain, joint aches, shortness of breath and even chest palpitations on the right side. I went in to see my doc and he said to come off them because even though they worked well for my UTI, my body was clearly unable to tolerate the side effects. Overall I say the medicine is very effective but is also strong so beware side effects.

May 1, 2014 12:04 AM

Review by Jilly Girl:

For Urinary Tract Infection: Took it for a urinary tract infection and immediately broke out in hives, fast heart rate and other unpleasant side effects. Had to take Benadryl and then was prescribed something else that worked.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 25, 2014 10:55 AM

Review by LinaOchoa (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Urinary Tract Infection: Ciprofloxacin is a great antibiotic for a urinary tract infection in 2 days it'll be gone! Pain free.

April 22, 2014 9:15 AM

Review by carrosa (taken for less than 1 month):

For Bladder Infection: This medicine gave me the relief of symptoms of pain, urgency and frequency I needed quickly but I felt bad otherwise with overall fatigue and joint pain everywhere. Seven Days of that was worth it to me to rid me of that infection. But I worry if those side effects could worsen if I use it again in the future.

April 13, 2014 10:26 AM

Review by nicolie:

For Bronchitis: I have been taking Cipro for three days now. I'm a father of two girls. I have had to call off work for the past 2 days due to the tiredness and fatigue. The only good thing I can say is that my infection is getting better slowly. This is a very strong medicine for many uses.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 8, 2014 11:15 AM

Review by mball:

For Kidney Infections: I hate cipro. It sucks tne life out of me. I have no energy and it takes many , months to get better.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 20, 2014 3:25 AM

Review by bobandchris:

For Bronchitis: Pain in my leg and lightheaded but its helping.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 21, 2013 9:54 PM

For Bladder Infection: I love Cipro. I have had it several times before for a bladder infection, and again recently after passing a kidney stone. It works so fast. I have nothing bad to say about it, in fact I have noticed that my skin has cleared up, I know it isn't for that but my skin has never been this clear.

October 16, 2013 5:50 PM

Review by I had sinus and ear etc...:

For Sinusitis: After taking just three pills I had diarrhea and nausea.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 27, 2013 9:55 AM

Review by Miss Lisa June:

For Urinary Tract Infection: Cipro really cured my urinary tract infection, but around my eyes I had hives and face swelling. But the medication out weighed the side effects. I will take Cipro again.

August 19, 2013 11:37 AM

Review by littlebit12356789:

For Urinary Tract Infection: Cirpo gave me severe nerve pain in my neck and head less than 24 hours after starting the medication.

August 14, 2013 10:38 AM

Review by Review (taken for less than 1 month):

For Kidney Infections: I have chronic urinary tract infections. Every time I know one is coming on, I go to my doctor and this is what is prescribed. This last urinary tract infection I couldn't get treated because I have no insurance and didn't have the money for the office visit. so I tried to wait it out or flush it with water. It eventually turned to a Kidney Infection and I was put on this medication. It does the trick within a day every time.

July 16, 2013 2:01 PM

Review by GoGreen02:

For Urinary Tract Infection: Worked wonderfully. Was on Bactrim for a week with no relief, but after my first pill of Cipro I felt 100 times better and was sleeping through the night. On my fourth day of taking and no side effects and feeling awesome.

July 13, 2013 9:35 PM

Review by BetterMe (taken for less than 1 month):

For Urinary Tract Infection: I had a urinary tract infection, which unfortunately went up to my kidneys so my MD prescribed Cipro. I already felt better after 2 days of taking it however I was getting terrible headaches that do not go away even if I take over the counter meds. That's the least of my worries though, as long as my infection got treated.

July 6, 2013 6:20 PM

Review by BuckeyeFan23:

For Urinary Tract Infection: I took Cipro a year ago for a urinary tract infection and had very little side effects. I just started taking Cipro again two days ago for another UTI and this time it is making me miserable. I no longer have the symptoms of a UTI but my muscles hurt, I feel tired and I have had some diarrhea.

June 29, 2013 10:10 PM

Review by Anonymous54:

For Bladder Infection: This medicine gave me quick relief from the urinary tract infection, however I am vomiting and have diarrhea. The pharmacist label said to take on an empty stomach but when I called them, they said I can eat just no dairy. Hopefully with something in my stomach the side effects will decrease.

May 7, 2013 10:50 AM

Review by big baldy:

For Prostatitis: Had allergic reaction after 4 pills. Hives, flushing, headache.

April 20, 2013 12:17 PM

Review by Denniskm (taken for less than 1 month):

For Bacterial Infection: Was on Cipro for 3 days and in the hospital for 4 days. Even though the doctors at the hospital couldn't properly diagnose my condition I got better with no side effects.

April 19, 2013 2:16 AM

Review by RobertPat (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Kidney Infections: Cipro has worked well for both my wife and I over the years. Just remember to Not consume any dairy products during the days you are taking Cipro.

April 14, 2013 2:53 PM

Review by Jewelry Queen (taken for less than 1 month):

For Urinary Tract Infection: I was put on a dose of 1000 mg a day. Took care of the urinary tract infection like a charm but the side effects were not pleasant. I had heartburn and nausea after every dose, and antacids can't be taken for 2 hrs. after. I also had headaches and kept smelling burning plastic.

March 6, 2013 1:03 PM

Review by wawah pain:

For Diverticulitis: Cleared up but terrible taste in mouth...but better than alternative.

February 16, 2013 10:01 AM

Review by Anonymousme:

For Urinary Tract Infection: After only two doses I experienced nausea, dizziness, stomach cramps, and muscle and joint pains. I couldn't finish the Cipro I was prescribed.

February 12, 2013 12:10 PM