User Reviews for Cipro

Bone infection 0 reviews 63 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bronchiectasis 0 reviews 139 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chancroid 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis 0 reviews 36 medications Not rated - Be the first
Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted 0 reviews 31 medications Not rated - Be the first
Febrile Neutropenia 0 reviews 39 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated 0 reviews 16 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated 0 reviews 37 medications Not rated - Be the first
Granuloma Inguinale 0 reviews 35 medications Not rated - Be the first
Infection Prophylaxis 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Infectious Diarrhea 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Mycobacterium avium-...ulare, Treatment 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nosocomial Pneumonia 0 reviews 25 medications Not rated - Be the first
Peritonitis 0 reviews 74 medications Not rated - Be the first
Plague 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pneumonia with Cystic Fibrosis 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rabbit Fever 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Salmonella Enteric Fever 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Salmonella Gastroenteritis 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Shigellosis 0 reviews 30 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tuberculosis, Active 0 reviews 30 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cipro reviews 102 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Cipro

Review by LinaOchoa (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: Ciprofloxacin is a great antibiotic for a urinary tract infection in 2 days it'll be gone! Pain free.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 22, 2014 9:15 AM
Review by carrosa (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Bladder Infection: This medicine gave me the relief of symptoms of pain, urgency and frequency I needed quickly but I felt bad otherwise with overall fatigue and joint pain everywhere. Seven Days of that was worth it to me to rid me of that infection. But I worry if those side effects could worsen if I use it again in the future.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 13, 2014 10:26 AM
Review by nicolie: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Bronchitis: I have been taking Cipro for three days now. I'm a father of two girls. I have had to call off work for the past 2 days due to the tiredness and fatigue. The only good thing I can say is that my infection is getting better slowly. This is a very strong medicine for many uses.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 8, 2014 11:15 AM
Review by mball: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Kidney Infections: I hate cipro. It sucks tne life out of me. I have no energy and it takes many , months to get better.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 20, 2014 3:25 AM
Review by bobandchris: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Bronchitis: Pain in my leg and lightheaded but its helping.

October 21, 2013 9:54 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Bladder Infection: I love Cipro. I have had it several times before for a bladder infection, and again recently after passing a kidney stone. It works so fast. I have nothing bad to say about it, in fact I have noticed that my skin has cleared up, I know it isn't for that but my skin has never been this clear.

October 16, 2013 5:50 PM
Review by I had sinus and ear etc...:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Sinusitis: After taking just three pills I had diarrhea and nausea.

September 27, 2013 9:55 AM
Review by Miss Lisa June: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: Cipro really cured my urinary tract infection, but around my eyes I had hives and face swelling. But the medication out weighed the side effects. I will take Cipro again.

August 19, 2013 11:37 AM
Review by littlebit12356789: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: Cirpo gave me severe nerve pain in my neck and head less than 24 hours after starting the medication.

August 14, 2013 10:38 AM
Review by Review (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Kidney Infections: I have chronic urinary tract infections. Every time I know one is coming on, I go to my doctor and this is what is prescribed. This last urinary tract infection I couldn't get treated because I have no insurance and didn't have the money for the office visit. so I tried to wait it out or flush it with water. It eventually turned to a Kidney Infection and I was put on this medication. It does the trick within a day every time.

July 16, 2013 2:01 PM
Review by GoGreen02: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: Worked wonderfully. Was on Bactrim for a week with no relief, but after my first pill of Cipro I felt 100 times better and was sleeping through the night. On my fourth day of taking and no side effects and feeling awesome.

July 13, 2013 9:35 PM
Review by BetterMe (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: I had a urinary tract infection, which unfortunately went up to my kidneys so my MD prescribed Cipro. I already felt better after 2 days of taking it however I was getting terrible headaches that do not go away even if I take over the counter meds. That's the least of my worries though, as long as my infection got treated.

July 6, 2013 6:20 PM
Review by BuckeyeFan23:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: I took Cipro a year ago for a urinary tract infection and had very little side effects. I just started taking Cipro again two days ago for another UTI and this time it is making me miserable. I no longer have the symptoms of a UTI but my muscles hurt, I feel tired and I have had some diarrhea.

June 29, 2013 10:10 PM
Review by Anonymous54: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Bladder Infection: This medicine gave me quick relief from the urinary tract infection, however I am vomiting and have diarrhea. The pharmacist label said to take on an empty stomach but when I called them, they said I can eat just no dairy. Hopefully with something in my stomach the side effects will decrease.

May 7, 2013 10:50 AM
Review by big baldy: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Prostatitis: Had allergic reaction after 4 pills. Hives, flushing, headache.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 20, 2013 12:17 PM
Review by Denniskm (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Bacterial Infection: Was on Cipro for 3 days and in the hospital for 4 days. Even though the doctors at the hospital couldn't properly diagnose my condition I got better with no side effects.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 19, 2013 2:16 AM
Review by RobertPat (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Kidney Infections: Cipro has worked well for both my wife and I over the years. Just remember to Not consume any dairy products during the days you are taking Cipro.

April 14, 2013 2:53 PM
Review by Jewelry Queen (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: I was put on a dose of 1000 mg a day. Took care of the urinary tract infection like a charm but the side effects were not pleasant. I had heartburn and nausea after every dose, and antacids can't be taken for 2 hrs. after. I also had headaches and kept smelling burning plastic.

March 6, 2013 1:03 PM
Review by wawah pain: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Diverticulitis: Cleared up but terrible taste in mouth...but better than alternative.

February 16, 2013 10:01 AM
Review by Anonymousme: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: After only two doses I experienced nausea, dizziness, stomach cramps, and muscle and joint pains. I couldn't finish the Cipro I was prescribed.

February 12, 2013 12:10 PM
Review by Tyler Dubinski (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Prostatitis: On my fifth day of Cipro and Flomax, age 19 with severe prostatitis. Feeling very dizzy and light headed. Anxiety attacks for 30 seconds but then go away. Hopefully by the second or third week I start to feel better!

February 5, 2013 10:13 PM
Review by Tough lesson: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Bladder Infection: I took one dose and within about 3 hours the blood started to clear from the urine and pain lessened; however, soon I got a bad headache, nausea, and chills. Within about 12 hours from the first (and only)dose I was in the hospital--vomiting and feeling miserable. Was there for 3 days taking a different antibiotic and fluids by IV. One week later bad diahrrea, and pain in knee joint. Must be allergic to Cipro--will remember that for sure!

January 23, 2013 5:09 PM
Review by neilope: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Bacterial Infection: It worked wonders on my bladder/kidney infection unfortunately, it returned 3 weeks later though.

January 13, 2013 8:52 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: Very effective, cleared up in 3 days. Felt dizzy and disoriented and uncomfortable in my stomach around the sternum. Often nauseous.

December 16, 2012 1:59 AM
Review by Spencebls56 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: Was effective for my bladder infection but side effects are not good. After 3 days of medication, I developed severe pain in my Achilles tendon, both ankles. It continues to this day, 2 months later. I've also developed severe pain (tendonitis?), in my elbows. Never had this pain before taking Cipro.

November 28, 2012 12:08 PM
Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Get Expert Advice on Severe Allergies: Symptoms, prevention, and more Learn More