User Reviews for Cleocin

Learn more about Cleocin.

Bacterial Vaginitis 0 reviews 34 medications

Skin or Soft Tissue Infection 2 reviews 160 medications

Aspiration Pneumonia 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Babesiosis 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bacteremia 0 reviews 48 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bone infection 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Peritonitis 0 reviews 75 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pneumocystis Pneumonia 0 reviews 32 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pneumonia 0 reviews 181 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prevention of Perina...tococcal Disease 0 reviews 16 medications Not rated - Be the first
Surgical Prophylaxis 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Toxoplasmosis 0 reviews 34 medications Not rated - Be the first
Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cleocin reviews 11 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Cleocin

For Bacterial Infection "Tooth infection. After taking 5 of the 28 pills I had the worst heartburn of my life and could not even lay down. After 10 of them I ended up in the ER with chest pains, excruciating heartburn, diarrhea, and the itchiest hives from head to toe. They were however very effective at clearing up the infection which in turn reduced the pain in my mouth significantly. So for me, where tooth pain is almost intolerable it was a trade off I accept."

eelhead November 3, 2013

For Bacterial Infection "Cleocin prescribed for abscessed molar. 500mg 3x daily. Very effective without significant side effects."

Scott56 (taken for less than 1 month) January 13, 2013

For Bacterial Infection "I have had a staph infection for some time I was on Bactrim and Ceflexicin for 10 days and they seemed to work, until I was out of medication. I was then prescribed Cleocin, I have been on it for a week and just shy of that week I started to have side effects. I have never before had any side effect from any medication prescribed, so this was quite a shock. Cleocin seemed to be working on my infection but I had to discontinue it's use early. I had the worst case of heart burn that would hit me in waves of pain never before had I experienced that type of pain, the inside of my mouth became very raw. "

Anonymous November 15, 2012

For Bacterial Infection "Absolute best antibiotic for a tooth infection. Took as prescribed and pain was gone in 24 hours on a graduated scale. Pain was bearable within 12 hours with no pain killers."

Anonymous June 8, 2012

For Skin or Soft Tissue Infection "Helped knock down MRSA infection, couldn't take full course of antibiotic, due to chest pains and inability to swallow for 3 days. Horrible pain, then the diarrhea started. "

Anonymous October 18, 2010

For Sinusitis "It is the only drug that works for me. I am allergic to many antibiotics but have had no problem with this one."

jobock February 22, 2010

For Sinusitis "Was perscribed this to cure my sinus infection. Took one pill and about an hour or so later broke out in hives ended up back in the ER."

misslegg June 11, 2009

For Skin or Soft Tissue Infection "I got pseudomembranous colitis from this medicine but it put my MRSA back into being dormant."

always sick March 4, 2009

For Bacterial Infection "Used two two-week rounds of Cleocin for an abcess. While I had diarrhea the entire time, there is surely not a better drug to bring relief to a staph infection."

Boiler Room December 18, 2008

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Sinusitis "When I get a sinus infection my Dr. prescribes this. IT works awesome. No nausea, No diarrhea, no yucky taste in my mouth. It is the only anti-biotic that I don't mind taking at all."

jrichards06 March 16, 2008

97 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Sinusitis "the only drug that works with me in my chronic sinusitis"

rashaaaaaaaaaa February 29, 2008