User Reviews for Transderm-Scop

Learn more about Transderm-Scop.

Reviews for Transderm-Scop to treat Nausea/Vomiting

"I had a tubal ligation and told the nurse beforehand that I was worried about the general anesthesia making me vomit, disturbing my incision. She gave me this patch behind my ear, and I didn't feel one bit of nausea after the surgery. I left it on for four days (even though it is rated for 3) just to make sure, and it worked flawlessly."

Steffani (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2015

"I was prescribed this medication to treat nausea and vomiting. The 1st day I put the patch on as directed. For an hour after I felt light-headed then side effects went away. 2nd day I noticed dryness in throat/eyes/nose, however, I was finally able to hold down liquids but not food. 3rd day when removed (same time I put it on) I noticed a whelp where the patch was. Stopped use. 4th day, woke up to find the white of my eyes were red, pupils dilated, painful, and blurred vision. Contacted Dr. who confirmed it was a side effect to stop use. "

Anonymous April 17, 2012

"It didn't work so well for me. I had the patch worn behind the ear for 3 days. Patch stays in place even after showering, which surprised me. Just wish it worked better. The vomiting decreased, but left me with endless dry heaves and mad hiccups."

Pennsylvania July 2, 2011

"This medicine helped slightly with nausea and vomiting when many others failed. It is worn on a patch behind the ear and changed every three days. After 2 weeks I suddenly became allergic, probably from a build-up, and broke out in huge welts where the patch was placed. I was then switched to the pill form, Scopace, with negative side effects after a period of time."

sarahmariemiller April 24, 2011