User Reviews for Antivert

Learn more about Antivert.

Motion Sickness 0 reviews 109 medications

Vertigo 3 reviews 28 medications

Nausea/Vomiting 1 reviews 152 medications

Summary of Antivert reviews 4 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Antivert

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Antivert (meclizine) for Vertigo: I was prescribed this medicine for treatment of Meniere's disease (constant vertigo & hearing loss due to excess fluid in the ear) this medicine knocks me out for at least 10 hours even after a small dose. It takes my dizziness away but it knocks me on my butt and I can't go to work for at least a day if I have to take it.

February 25, 2012 9:22 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Antivert (meclizine) for Nausea/Vomiting: I have used Antivert for seasickness and it may be the only thing I've used that really works. The over the counter medications for car sickness did not work for me. Also the medicated pad you wear behind the ear (scopolamine, I think) litterly puts me out for hours -- maybe you could cut a small piece. Antivert also makes me sleepy, but less than the others. My friend has vertigo and uses it for that with success. It has to be prescribed, however.

February 23, 2012 6:14 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Antivert (meclizine) for Vertigo: My doctor put me on this for vertigo. I had dry mouth and drowsiness but stopped the spinning. It was treating the vertigo from a perforated ear drum.

August 13, 2011 9:54 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Antivert (meclizine) for Vertigo: I have taken Antivert for years. For some reason I cannot get it either from Medco or local pharmacy. It is an effective medication. Now I do not know what to do.

July 29, 2011 6:46 PM

Learn how medication, diet, and exercise are key to managing Multiple Sclerosis. Click Here