User Reviews for Paxil

Learn more about Paxil.

Reviews for Paxil to treat Hot Flashes

I have been going through menopause for over 8 years now. I have tried everything during that time. Each medicine worked for a certain time frame, then it was no longer effective. After reading a research study about the effects of Paxil to ease hot flashes I decided to give it a try. Paxil knocked the severe flashes out while decreasing the frequency and severity of the flashes that still occur. Also, Paxil calmed my stress/anxiety which also contributed to the decrease in frequency.

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 12, 2012 8:51 AM

Review by penny1234:

Took away hot flashes, but drowsy during the day. I just started this medicine 5 days ago. I hope that side effect leaves, it's like walking in a fog.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 9, 2012 12:29 PM

Taking this medication eased my hot flashes but did not rid them entirely. What it has done is improve my mood. I feel great!

86 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 20, 2009 3:33 AM

It took care of my hot flushes right when I needed it. It worked great for me

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 31, 2008 11:36 PM