User Reviews for Paroxetine
Also known as: Paxil, Paxil CR, Pexeva
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Paroxetine.
Reviews for Paroxetine to treat Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
|Review by Rustybite:||User Rating:|
paroxetine: I have been taking Paxil for approximately 5 years. I have had severe mood swings prior to my monthly menses since I was approximately 14. I am 53 and I am grateful that Paxil is available. During my pre-menopause I was having months with 2 periods and the mood swings were incredibly difficult to deal with. My husband was considering leaving me as he could not handle it. Since taking the Paxil, I rarely have mood swings, and I only wish this drug had been available years ago as I would have not only taken it faithfully but been a huge advocate. I am not a drug taker as a rule, but even with side effects, the quality of my life has improved 100%.
|January 10, 2010 1:11 PM|
Learn more about Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Paroxetine Consumer Overview
- paroxetine MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- paroxetine controlled-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- paroxetine mesylate MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- paroxetine suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- paroxetine Concise Consumer Information
- paroxetine Advanced Consumer
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride Monograph