User Reviews for Prozac Weekly

Learn more about Prozac Weekly.

Major Depressive Disorder 1 reviews 44 medications

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Panic Disorder 0 reviews 19 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Prozac Weekly reviews 3 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Prozac Weekly

For Major Depressive Disorder "I have had major depressive Dissorder since I was 13 years of age. Had pretty much come to terms with the fact that this was going to be lifelong thing. Been to therapy, groups, and tried other meds like regular & generic Prozac, plus took Paxil for a little while. Prozac Weekly has been the ONLY thing that has made a huge difference for me other than being very careful about eating healthy. I forget to take daily meds so only taking it once a week is a bonus. The first time I took Prozac Weekly it took about 2-3 weeks to really "kick in" but once it did the difference was like night & day. Is this how normal people feel? You mean I can feel like this everyday? Not sure if it will be the same for you, just my positive experience. Good luck."

GoKnightsKatieKutie23 March 21, 2015

For Anxiety and Stress "I am now able to not worry over stupid stuff and am way more cheerful!"

Familyd3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 16, 2013

For Depression "I like the weekly. The only thing I would say I don't like is every now and then I notice I smell like bad chemicals. But when I would start a new pack the smell would go away. I think it maybe due to the freshness of the pills. It may happen 2 times a year or so."

Zinderella (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 26, 2012