User Reviews for Oxytrol

Learn more about Oxytrol.

Oxytrol review summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 64 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Incontinence.

Reviews for Oxytrol to treat Urinary Incontinence

Review by Kiki n Milo:

I have over active bladder and uncontrolable go! I bought Oxytrol over the counter two days after it became available without a prescription. It works so great immediately and is just amazing! A real miracle! They do have to do something to improve the patch. I move it around to avoid the red irritation. It doesn't stay on well. It's too crinkley and doesn't stick well. It comes loose when I bend, when my clothes rub, and in the shower. It needs to be softer like a blister band-aid or even plain old band-aid; a more rubber or fabric type patch. I love it but it feels like a waste of money when it won't stay on. I would give it a 10 if it was softer and stayed on!

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 11, 2014 5:23 PM

Review by Detroit Anonymous:

I am 23 years old and dealing with a couple types of incontinence. Before I talked to my doctor about it I came across these in my grocery store. I bought them on a whim and tried them out. It works really well, no more leaking or stress incontinence. Within 12 hours I was no longer running to the bathroom. The only side effect I have is some constipation. A change in diet and laxatives seem to help. The patch is rather uncomfortable at times but I'm still experimenting with placement. I change it every 4 or 5 days because the adhesive comes off after a while, usually in the shower. I'd like to see a better material but I'm content for now. It's a lot better than taking a pill every day.

December 3, 2013 9:36 PM

Review by So Pleased (taken for less than 1 month):

The oxytrol patch is a life changer for me. I was up to the highest poise product short of a brief and keeping extra clothes at work. I am 57. I woke up the first morning after applying the patch the evening before and knew this was the answer for me. I was able to calmly WALK to the bathroom, only feeling a slight bladder fullness, and not the desperate 'its to late' urgency. All day now I can walk calmly to the bathroom, and only feel the slight bladder fullness when needing to go. i can't remember feeling this way in a long, long time. I have not had a single 'leak' or urgency feeling while wearing the patch. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

November 1, 2013 9:34 PM

Review by octegenarian (taken for less than 1 month):

Never took medication for this problem. Relied on Depends . So far no side effects. - I am on my 6th. patch. Just hope they continue to work .

October 28, 2013 2:17 AM

Review by j.m. (taken for less than 1 month):

Just started and it feels good so far will see tomorrow.

September 21, 2013 11:01 PM

It didn't work for me. I was disappointed since I like the idea of a patch.

May 28, 2009 11:32 PM