User Reviews for Zyprexa

Learn more about Zyprexa.

Reviews for Zyprexa to treat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

"Zyprexa helped with my obsessive compulsive disorder. It also relieved the depression greatly. Weight gain is a bad side effect from this medicine (taking 10mg daily). Gained 16 pounds in 2 months. The nights are better, just longer (around 11 hours every night)."

Anonymous December 23, 2011

"I was prescribed Zyprexa to treat my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I will say that my OCD behaviors were considerably helped, but the side effects were far too great for me. Thankfully I'm a teacher and it was summer vacation because I couldn't wake up before 1pm (granted, I do tend to sleep late in the summer, but not that late), and when I could finally pull myself out of bed, all I would be able to do until around 7pm was lie on the couch with the posture of overcooked spaghetti, except when I was eating non-stop. The cravings were insatiable. I've always been very thin, but in that one summer I gained around 20 pounds. I had to switch medicines."

Coriander August 9, 2009