User Reviews for Bonine

Learn more about Bonine.

Bonine review summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 15 medications used in the treatment of Vertigo.

Reviews for Bonine to treat Vertigo

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I took 2 Bonine tablets (1-2 tabs recommended on label) and felt ok - was able to drive and go to places. Took another one before bed and I overslept only to wake up with a heavy headedness, like I was on antidepressants. Did not like the feeling and did not want to go driving under these conditions.

August 20, 2012 11:27 PM
Review by Tom S.: User Rating:

I have recently had several episodes of vertigo, likely due to ear problems. I was recommended meclizine by a doctor and it worked very well. I had expected to have to go to bed, but I was able to go to a friend's house for dinner. I did feel sleepy the next day, however.

May 24, 2010 9:59 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

This was my first time having Vertigo. It lasted 4 days and the medication helped but by the 3rd day my head was killing me. Don't know if this is normal.

January 21, 2010 12:28 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

This drug was prescribed for me by a Doctor in 1983 for vertigo. It worked beautifully and I occasionally take it when needed yet today.

133 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 23, 2008 9:40 PM

Learn more about Vertigo

Learn how medication, diet, and exercise are key to managing Multiple Sclerosis. Click Here