User Reviews for Bonine

Learn more about Bonine.

Bonine review summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 15 medications used in the treatment of Vertigo.

Reviews for Bonine to treat Vertigo

Review by hark33 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

I have had vertigo for 4 years now and Bonine is the only thing that helps me, I have these on hand wherever I go and could not function right without them. The heaviness in head and the dizziness, I feel it coming on and take two and I'm fine about 20 minutes later. I highly recommend Bonine for vertigo symptoms.

July 30, 2014 10:40 AM

I took 2 Bonine tablets (1-2 tabs recommended on label) and felt ok - was able to drive and go to places. Took another one before bed and I overslept only to wake up with a heavy headedness, like I was on antidepressants. Did not like the feeling and did not want to go driving under these conditions.

August 20, 2012 11:27 PM

Review by Tom S.:

I have recently had several episodes of vertigo, likely due to ear problems. I was recommended meclizine by a doctor and it worked very well. I had expected to have to go to bed, but I was able to go to a friend's house for dinner. I did feel sleepy the next day, however.

60 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 24, 2010 9:59 PM

This was my first time having Vertigo. It lasted 4 days and the medication helped but by the 3rd day my head was killing me. Don't know if this is normal.

January 21, 2010 12:28 PM

This drug was prescribed for me by a Doctor in 1983 for vertigo. It worked beautifully and I occasionally take it when needed yet today.

134 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 23, 2008 9:40 PM