User Reviews for Clarithromycin

Also known as: Biaxin, Biaxin XL

Learn more about Clarithromycin.

Clarithromycin review summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 25 medications used in the treatment of Dental Abscess.

Reviews for Clarithromycin to treat Dental Abscess

Review by tmp42:

I got a dental abscess and I'm taking my clarithromycin and still my cheeks are huge like a golf ball in my mouth and I'm getting worried.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 15, 2014 4:37 PM

Review by celticgrl:

Biaxin (clarithromycin): I started taking Biaxin two days ago for both a dental abscess and chronic bronchitis. So far I haven't noticed a difference but it may take a while. Horrible taste in my mouth and very sleepy. All in all it's not a bad medication so far.

December 5, 2011 1:28 AM

Review by ThoothHurtie:

I never had a tooth abscess before, I think child birth compares but it went on for days. Finally called my dentist, he prescribed Clarithromycin and it worked wonderfuly. I'm taking it again right now for a sinus infection, I requested it when I went to see my doctor. Day 2 and the terrible headache with the infection is gone. Clarithromycin will be my antibiotic of choice from now on.

June 8, 2010 2:47 PM