User Reviews for Deconamine

Learn more about Deconamine.

Hay Fever 2 reviews 860 medications

Sinusitis 0 reviews 250 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Deconamine reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Deconamine

Review by Karen Southard, RN BSN: User Rating:

Deconamine (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Hay Fever: Deconamine is the only allergy medication that I have taken that relieves my symptoms of watery eyes, running noses, sneezing, coughing. It does not hype me up or make sleeping impossible or hard to fall asleep. I usually only have to take 1 capsule daily to relieve my symptoms. It also dissolves easily as other medications were passed through my bowel undissolved. Unfortunately it is no longer available in my area of Elkin NC.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 24, 2009 9:31 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Deconamine (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Hay Fever: This is the only drug on the market that has worked to keep me healthy year round. It keeps my lungs clear and prevents it from turning into bronchitis, which if not treated with antibiotics then turns to pneumonia.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 1, 2009 12:48 PM

Watch this video series to learn about managing severe allergies (anaphylaxis).