User Reviews for QNASL

Learn more about QNASL.

Reviews for QNASL to treat Allergic Rhinitis

"It worked to prevent a runny nose but it made my sinuses feel so DRY. I switched to this from Flonase because it gave me frequent bloody noses. QNASL did not cause bloody noses, but didn't really make me feel any better. It made me feel more congested but a "dry " congestion. I will not longer be taking this."

Jamesothy September 30, 2015

"My son tried every prescription spray out there for his allergies. QNasl finally worked for him! He loves that it's not a drippy wet spray- it's more like a fine powder. It stays where it needs to be. He loves it. I can tell when he forgets to use it because he has a runny nose and watery eyes again. Only occasionally when pollen counts are extremely high does it still gives him breakthrough runny nose. Most of the time it's as if he doesn't have terrible allergies at all. Worked miracles for us!"

a.r.f. April 10, 2015