User Reviews for Atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine
Also known as: Alkabel-SR, Antispas, Antispasmodic, B-Donna Tablets, Barbidonna, Bellalphen, Bellatal, Bellatal ER, Chardonna-2, D-Tal, Donnaphen, Donnapine, Donnatal, Donnatal Extentabs, Elixiral, ...show all 28 brand names
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine to treat Duodenal Ulcer
Donnatal (atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine): "Was given this medication as an liquid form along with a couple of other liquid medications. I had to drink like a half of gallon non stop, but within 5 to 10 minutes my Irritable Bowel Syndrome relaxed and I started flautuating like crazy in the emergency room in front of the doctor and nurse. The doctor said that's what we wanted. Within 1 hour my IBS was completed gone. The problem now is my doctor prescribed me Donnatal and the prescription is $600.00 with insurance, so now I'm back suffering with IBS day after day knowing if I could just get that medication I would be fine again. "
De De August 28, 2014
|10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
More about atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital controlled-release tablets
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital elixir
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna Alkaloids with Phenobarbital (FDA)
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital (Wolters Kluwer)