Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine

Also known as: Alkabel-SR, Antispas, Antispasmodic, Barbidonna, Bellalphen, Bellatal, Bellatal ER, Chardonna-2, D-Tal, Donnaphen, Donnapine, Donnatal, Donnatal Extentabs, Elixiral, Haponal, ...show all 24 brand names

Learn more about Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine.

Reviews for Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine to treat Duodenal Ulcer

Review by De De:

Donnatal (atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine): Was given this medication as an liquid form along with a couple of other liquid medications. I had to drink like a half of gallon non stop, but within 5 to 10 minutes my Irritable Bowel Syndrome relaxed and I started flautuating like crazy in the emergency room in front of the doctor and nurse. The doctor said that's what we wanted. Within 1 hour my IBS was completed gone. The problem now is my doctor prescribed me Donnatal and the prescription is $600.00 with insurance, so now I'm back suffering with IBS day after day knowing if I could just get that medication I would be fine again.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate