West-ward 140 (Belladonna alkaloids with phenobarbital atropine 0.0194 mg / hyoscyamine 0.1037 mg / phenobarbital 16.2 mg / scopolamine 0.0065 mg)
Pill imprint West-ward 140 has been identified as Belladonna alkaloids with phenobarbital atropine 0.0194 mg / hyoscyamine 0.1037 mg / phenobarbital 16.2 mg / scopolamine 0.0065 mg.
Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome; enterocolitis; duodenal ulcer and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine atropine 0.0194 mg / hyoscyamine 0.1037 mg / phenobarbital 16.2 mg / scopolamine 0.0065 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for West-ward 140
- atropine 0.0194 mg / hyoscyamine 0.1037 mg / phenobarbital 16.2 mg / scopolamine 0.0065 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-0427||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|21695-0890||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
|16590-0290||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital controlled-release tablets
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital elixir
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna Alkaloids with Phenobarbital (FDA)
- Atropine Sulfate/Scopolamine Hydrobromide/Hyoscyamine Sulfate/Phenobarbital (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.