User Reviews for Metamucil

Learn more about Metamucil.

Dietary Fiber Supplementation 2 reviews 32 medications

9.3
Constipation 4 reviews 223 medications

9.2
Irritable Bowel Syndrome 2 reviews 130 medications

Summary of Metamucil reviews 8 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Metamucil

For Constipation "I was having some serious difficult with occasional constipation since having my daughter a year ago. After doing many tests and determining I didn't have any underlying conditions, my doctor recommended a serving if Metamucil once a day. It's been a live saver! After about 3 days it started working and it's been weeks that I haven't had a single issue. I mix it with a glass of orange juice every morning so the taste doesn't bother me. I also started taking a probiotic with it. The combo has improved my energy and digestive health ten fold."

Finally Clean (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 27, 2015

For Constipation "I have suffered with constipation and ibs for awhile now, and I found out about Metamucil. I purchased the capsules for convenience.I have been using it for 2 days and can tell a massive difference. I have not been bloated at all, which means I have more energy. I used to spend 20-30 mins in the bathroom, now I spend a few mins, a lot easier now. I only use 4 tablets per day, and working well.I would recommend to people with constipation or those who suffer from bloating and abdominal pain due to ibs. I will repurchase!"

DanielleK11 March 7, 2015

For Constipation "I always considered eating certain foods was enough to combat constipation but have found that as I aged this was not sufficient. I decided to start using Metamucil and found this to be easy to take, tasteless and the condition has vastly improved."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 18, 2013

For Dietary Fiber Supplementation "I have struggled with Hemorrhoids and what I think is Irritable Bowl Syndrome for years. I noticed that Metamucil helped but never got myself to use it on a daily basis. Finally started using it religiously half a teaspoon in the morning and half in the evening. I got back my life is all I have to say."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 25, 2012

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "Somewhat helped for a few months, but then my irritable bowel syndrome got worse. Even ER medicines didn't relieve my pain. I have been suffering for 2 years and haven't found a medicine that will help."

Anonymous March 9, 2012

For Constipation "It works great."

rml313 January 1, 2011

For Dietary Fiber Supplementation "Started taking the product for health maintenance and it was also recommended by my internist after a colonoscopy and early signs of diverticulitis. Also my wife who is a RN nursing supervisor has used the product for years and rightfully claims it reduces bathroom "paperwork". I think the product is gentle acting and good when used regularly. and over times does what it is supposed to. I like the powdered version and think the taste is good. This product is a startng place to clean up inside out and get the benefits of more energy, better health. I also think some folks would benefit from stronger more "kick butt" once a year type colon, liver and kidney body clenzing from Dr Schultz or others, for major healing and slowing the aging process."

caamodt January 19, 2010

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "Metamucil works if you use it everyday. I just can't stand the taste of it."

Anonymous April 16, 2009