User Reviews for Tenormin

Learn more about Tenormin.

Reviews for Tenormin to treat Anxiety

"I was prescribed this medicine for irregular heartbeat, but also noticed that it greatly affects my anxiety too. I would highly recommend it."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 30, 2012

98 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"This pill slows my heart down and relaxes me. I actually feel calm. I also take 0.5 Xanax with this and Wellbutrin 200mg. I have agoraphobia and these pills together help me function NORMALLY. YES CAN YOU BELIEVE IT **NORMALLY**. I never thought normal would ever be in my vocab."

lizzzz March 7, 2012

110 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"This was prescribed for hypertension, and so far as I can tell I have had no problems with it. I cannot say whether it helps with anxiety, although my doctor said to take one when I felt as though my heart was racing. It seemed to help, but I do not know whether it was because of the Tenormin or the placebo effect."

jaxony June 21, 2009