User Reviews for Tenormin

Learn more about Tenormin.

Reviews for Tenormin to treat Anxiety

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years):

I was prescribed this medicine for irregular heartbeat, but also noticed that it greatly affects my anxiety too. I would highly recommend it.

72 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 30, 2012 7:44 AM

Review by lizzzz:

This pill slows my heart down and relaxes me. I actually feel calm. I also take 0.5 Xanax with this and Wellbutrin 200mg. I have agoraphobia and these pills together help me function NORMALLY. YES CAN YOU BELIEVE IT **NORMALLY**. I never thought normal would ever be in my vocab.

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 7, 2012 10:50 PM

Review by jaxony:

This was prescribed for hypertension, and so far as I can tell I have had no problems with it. I cannot say whether it helps with anxiety, although my doctor said to take one when I felt as though my heart was racing. It seemed to help, but I do not know whether it was because of the Tenormin or the placebo effect.

June 21, 2009 6:28 PM