User Reviews for Nitroglycerin

Also known as: Deponit, Minitran, Nitrek, Nitro TD Patch-A, Nitro-Bid, Nitro-Bid IV, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Par, Nitro-Time, Nitrocot, Nitrodisc, Nitrogard, Nitroglyn E-R, Nitrol, Nitrol Appli-Kit, ...show all 24 brand names

Learn more about Nitroglycerin.

Raynaud's Syndrome 2 reviews 48 medications

High Blood Pressure 0 reviews 253 medications

Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Nitroglycerin reviews 15 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Nitroglycerin

For Anal Fissure and Fistula: "The best magic medication for fissure pain. I was suffering for 3 months was in severe pain and was getting mentally frustrated, but jst after twice use all pain vanished, Really amazing product ,bear headache and use paracetomol to counter it"

amaan911 (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2015

Nitrostat (nitroglycerin) for Angina: "There should be a WARNING on this, NOT to take while driving. Can make you extremely dizzy, spaced out, eye pain, etc."

Quando62 (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 14, 2015

Nitrostat (nitroglycerin) for Heart Failure: "This has changed my life. When I feel chest pressure or squeezing and or shortness of breath I put a .4 under my tongue and viola, all is well. I highly recommend this medicine."

gfuumfa1212 May 11, 2014

Rectiv (nitroglycerin) for Anal Fissure and Fistula: "I'm on day 2 of this product and I "feel" a drastic difference. I am forever grateful to my doctor for prescribing this. 3 years ago I had the same issue and I suffered for 3 months with excruciating pain during my bowel movement to the point I added to my misery by holding it for up to a week at a time to suffer from as few painful bowel motions as possible all because I was to embarrassed to show this problem to my doctor. Never again and I really thank the pharmacist for the coupon to bring my cost down to 40 dollars. There is a mild side effect I didn't have a headache more so painless throbbing in my head for the first 1-2 after application. I was still able to function and get through my clinicals without feeling faint or ill."

tnurse March 10, 2014

Nitro-Bid (nitroglycerin) for Heart Attack: "My dad is in the last stages of congestive heart failure. This mainly means he still functions as much as he can but will continue to degrade. His heart seemed to hurt very consistently. His Dr. gave him Nitro-bid. He applied it as a cream to the chest area 1 or 2 times a day. After less than 2 months he was only using it as needed which was perhaps 1-2 times a month. A very good, fast acting addition to comfort care."

for Pop September 26, 2013

Rectiv (nitroglycerin) for Anal Fissure and Fistula: "Helped healing and did give me a headache but with repeated use the headaches went away soon. Overall Rectiv healed where nothing else helped, was worth the extra money."

somebetter (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 2, 2013

Rectiv (nitroglycerin) for Anal Fissure and Fistula: "I used this medication just twice and had a severe headache for 3 days."

Rothchild July 24, 2013

Rectiv (nitroglycerin) for Anal Fissure and Fistula: "This is my first day of use...2nd application. I already have some relief where I got none from lidocaine and diltiazem."

msd3788 (taken for less than 1 month) July 17, 2012

For Angina: "This spray is very effective in eradicating nocturnal angina pain and as a precursor to physical exercise thereby inhibiting pain. Very effective pain reliever in a convenient delivery system, fantastic!"

Ardleystar March 27, 2012

Nitro-Bid (nitroglycerin) for Raynaud's Syndrome: "My feet were constantly "freezing", even in the Summer! Once I talked to my Rheumatologist, he prescribed Nitro Bid twice daily, and I haven't had a problem since then with circulation to my feet."

Anonymous September 29, 2010

Nitrostat (nitroglycerin) for Angina: "My cardiologist recommend this drug to relieve shortness of breath at night due to atrial fibrillation. The sublingual 0.4 mg tablet gives a slight burning sensation under the tongue, which is not uncomfortable. A slight headache was felt on the forehead but was of short duration. The immediate dilation of the blood vessels achieves relief within one minute. Very positive results."

Anonymous March 7, 2010

Nitro-Bid (nitroglycerin) for Raynaud's Syndrome: "I am 60 years old and have had Raynaud's Syndrome for 10 years. The first episode was when I was diagnosed, when I looked like I would lose a finger from severe frostbite. However a wonderful surgeon told me to try Nitro-Bid cream on that finger for 7 days, before resorting to removing the finger. It was miraculous as within those 7 days my skin started to renew itself and the sheer pain of it all was gone within 3 days. He saved my index finger on my left hand and I was extremely grateful."

vigra January 18, 2009

Nitrolingual Pumpspray (nitroglycerin) for Angina: "It works great, especially for night pain. Have it on the night stand, close and handy."

Uncle Norm May 31, 2008

Nitrolingual Pumpspray (nitroglycerin) for Heart Attack: "This has a shelf life of about 4 times the tablets. I had the tablets and they loose their effectiveness after about 6 months, but the nitrolingual spray has lasted for about 2 years."

Anonymous May 15, 2008

Nitrolingual Pumpspray (nitroglycerin) for Angina: "Nitrolingual pumpspray is the best thing to come along in awile. It is so more convenient than the nitr-pills. Taste alot better too."

grandmaelsie5 April 3, 2008