User Reviews for Endocet

Learn more about Endocet.

Chronic Pain 8 reviews 102 medications

8.5
Pain 31 reviews 908 medications

7.8
Summary of Endocet reviews 39 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Endocet

Review by Bobs brew: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Endocets are the most tolerable of any prescription pain medication.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 8, 2014 4:11 AM
Review by severe bursitis in both hips (taken for less than 1 month):

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: When the cortizone shots stopped helping me, my Dr prescribed Endocet. Day one I was able to walk, sit, stand and lay down pain free. I do get a little bit light headed. I'll take that any day! Previously tried hydrocodone all the way to 10/325 and I was still in pain. This really works wonders.

February 6, 2014 4:37 PM
Review by ROS8967 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I went from pain to feeling pain free within an hour.

September 24, 2013 3:38 PM
Review by rme61: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I have Fibromyalgia and I have taken Oxycodone for when I am having a bad day and my Fibromyalgia flares up. It helps me have a better life, I can get up and move. This medication takes the edge off for me. It does not take all the pain away which is okay because I just want to be able to function rather than staying in bed or on couch all day unable to get up due to the pain.

September 17, 2013 12:50 AM
Review by LUCKY ONE: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I had a major injury, fell from over a two story scafel while on a job. Long story short, I LIVED. Having landed on my back & neck, I was unconscious & awoke in the ER, & now I live with shattered discs & other problems. It has now been over 2 1/2 years. I was on Norco & like others have said, it just wasn't cutting it. My comparison to this after only being on it a few months is that, it works better mg. per mg., than Lortab, but I get massive heartburn and I see I'm not alone.

September 14, 2013 2:08 PM
Review by Kaylei: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I was in a very bad car accident in 2009, needless to say I've been on pain medication since then and have been given everything from hydrocodone to fentanyl patches to OxyContin. I'm only 27 so its hard to be doped up and tired all the time. And it was either nausea or headaches all the time. My doctor put me on Endocet 10s about a year ago and they are the absolute best thing for my pain. My tolerance isn't rising quickly either. I'm very pleased so far with this medication, no negative side effects aside from very mild bathroom troubles.

April 20, 2013 5:48 PM
Review by whenindoubt (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Have two torn rotator cuffs and been in physical therapy for over a year. I first was taking nothing until ALL MRI's, x-rays etc were done after I had waited a month before going to the DR. Dr. first put me on two Endocet 10/325 a day and was sent to a Orthopedic Clinic. Ortho.'s plan, Physical therapy, quarterly injections of cortisone and continue PCP pain treatment. With physical therapy 3 times per week, an increase of one more tab per day was requested by my physical therapist to withstand the pain. So I have been on 3 per day for about a year with good results. Osteoarthritis has set up in my shoulder joints as well due to the damages caused by my tears/accident. Sleeping is a huge problem still! No side effects on me.

January 21, 2013 11:46 PM
Review by month (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Help with my pain I have in my back and legs. Really helps for pain.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 21, 2013 6:04 PM
Review by 1ofmanyinpain (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Been in Pain Management for 8 years. Until 2 weeks ago I was taking 120 mg Methadone along with 5 X 30mg Oxycodone a day. I have Spinal Stenosis, DDD, DJD,, Post Lamenectomy Syndrome, Osteoarthritis in knee, spine and shoulder. I missed a pill count and was discharged. 2 Weeks later I finally got into another pain management clinic and he puts me on 4 Endocet 10/325 a day. Nothing in comparison to what I was on but it was my first visit..so I wait. My first day on it and it already makes my stomach upset but it was worth it to get anything.

August 20, 2012 8:29 PM
Review by Lisl: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Helped me sleep and kills pain, but I am nauseated upon awaking.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 20, 2012 1:07 PM
Review by manny7901: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Works within 20 mins and lasts about 3 hours.

March 26, 2012 12:17 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Husband has been on Endocet for 7 years. It was the only narcotic pain reliever that works for him. He refuses to accept other generics as they do not work as well for him. I am sure body chemistry plays a roll in which med works for each individual. For him, Endocet is the best.

February 11, 2012 5:32 PM
Review by empanadaempanada:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I have 3 herniated discs in my lower back, and sciatica. The 10/325 Endocet is magnificent for stopping the intense, constant pain I always feel. However, it makes my head feel really loopy and spacey. Not that I'm complaining about that (it is still kind of novel/fun), but it's something I think other people should be aware of.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 2, 2012 9:05 PM
Review by scared in Phoenix: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I've been taking Endocet 10 mg for almost a year, just this last week I have been hit with breathing problems. I gasp for air at the littlest of effort. This is very scary, I instantly have stopped taking them. I sure hope my breathing gets better soon. I have bad knees and this did seem to help take the edge off but I would much rather breath than take any edge off.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 5, 2011 8:58 PM
Review by Tampaslice: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I've been on pain medicines for 10 years now. The first 8 years on the yellow name brand Percocets 240 10/325, the last 2 yrs on the generic version which is the Endocet E712-10/325. I also take 60 Oxycontin 40mg a month. The combination of the 2 has been a dream come true.

July 10, 2011 6:59 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: After having major oral surgery I was given this and I was skeptical about this medicine, I had never heard of it before but it really helped with the pain. I later found out it was the same as Percocet, which I was familiar with.

March 6, 2011 11:22 AM
Review by Mark P: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I have been taking Endocet 7.5/325 for 8 months now in Pain Management, Works very well, Vicodin has nothing on Endocet.

March 3, 2011 5:29 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Like any pain pill, it will vary GREATLY on side effects and effectiveness with each patient. For me, I have been on 10/325 for 2 years for chronic pain from an injury. Before that I had been prescribed Hydrocodone and the side effects from that for ME were alot like what I've seen people here say about hydrocodone. I got a tolerance very quickly and would have to take more, I was very agitated, extremely exhausted, and even with all of that I would still be unable to be productive due to pain. I've tried some other things before this also, but nothing was helping. I STILL have pain, and yes, some days nothing seems to ease it, on those REALLY BAD days, but I am really happy with this medicine still being effective 2 yrs later.

February 24, 2011 1:11 AM
Review by syruplover: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Causes less nausea, in comparison to Norco 10. Oxy 10s are obviously going to do the trick better but also without the nausea. Overall, for moderate pain in most normal situations, this is the way to go (especially if your stomach is touchy).

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 30, 2010 11:21 AM
Review by v2: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I have currently been changed from Lortab 10 to Endocet 10 for herniated discs and I find that it helps the pain but makes me very tired and easily irritated. I can be fine one second and the next I want to punch someone then I'm crying. Although the Lortab wasn't as effective for the pain it didn't make me tired or crazy. I have 2 kids so I need to be on top of my game at all times. I also found it very hard to keep awake after taking these.

December 23, 2010 10:17 AM
Review by ColRanger: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: The only negative comment would be in the dosing time period as the drug has a nil effect after five hours. I have not experienced any major side effects and a minor one of constipation.

October 30, 2010 8:18 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: It helped a lot with pain after oral surgery.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 29, 2010 1:44 PM
Review by pain sufferer: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I have been on Percocet 10 for several years. I was first put on 5/325 then upp'd to 10/325, after 8 years I went in to talk with the Doctor about being afraid of being addicted. I had suffered 4 tooth abscesses in April and found that my normal amount was not helping my acute pain. was in tremendous pain until the antibiotics got the infection under control. No dentist would pull them. Worst week of my entire life and I've had children, hysterectomy you name it. So I talk to the Doctor about my concerns and she gets annoyed..very defensive. Yes Percocet 10 works great for pain, but be careful, don't take if you are not in severe pain, like me, when you do get in severe pain, they wont be able to get your pain under control. I was in misery.

June 2, 2010 11:04 PM
Review by torn disc and buldge: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I have been dealing with lower back and leg pain for the last year and half. I was started with Oxys 5mg. It took awhile to figure out how much I needed to make through a day. It could be anywhere from 2 to 8 daily and never had any problem working. My script was change to Percs. 5mg. and they seem to work a lot better and only needed at most 4 per day, but I had a hard time trying to work. My last script was for Endocet 10mg. I took one before I went to bed and the next day waking up was real hard to do things like talking. I'm only using a 1/2 of one at a time at this point and on a good day just a half on a bad day 1 & 1/2.

March 22, 2010 8:10 PM
Review by ZoesMommy: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Two herniated disks in cervical spine, too much acetaminophen for me, but definitely eased my pain. It really helped me play and take care of my daughter with much ease of pain.

January 17, 2010 12:58 PM