User Reviews for Endocet

Learn more about Endocet.

Endocet review summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 74 medications used in the treatment of Chronic Pain.

Reviews for Endocet to treat Chronic Pain

Review by Bobs brew:

Endocets are the most tolerable of any prescription pain medication.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 8, 2014 4:11 AM

Review by severe bursitis in both hips (taken for less than 1 month):

When the cortizone shots stopped helping me, my Dr prescribed Endocet. Day one I was able to walk, sit, stand and lay down pain free. I do get a little bit light headed. I'll take that any day! Previously tried hydrocodone all the way to 10/325 and I was still in pain. This really works wonders.

February 6, 2014 4:37 PM

Review by ROS8967 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I went from pain to feeling pain free within an hour.

September 24, 2013 3:38 PM

Review by rme61:

I have Fibromyalgia and I have taken Oxycodone for when I am having a bad day and my Fibromyalgia flares up. It helps me have a better life, I can get up and move. This medication takes the edge off for me. It does not take all the pain away which is okay because I just want to be able to function rather than staying in bed or on couch all day unable to get up due to the pain.

September 17, 2013 12:50 AM

Review by LUCKY ONE:

I had a major injury, fell from over a two story scafel while on a job. Long story short, I LIVED. Having landed on my back & neck, I was unconscious & awoke in the ER, & now I live with shattered discs & other problems. It has now been over 2 1/2 years. I was on Norco & like others have said, it just wasn't cutting it. My comparison to this after only being on it a few months is that, it works better mg. per mg., than Lortab, but I get massive heartburn and I see I'm not alone.

September 14, 2013 2:08 PM

Review by whenindoubt (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Have two torn rotator cuffs and been in physical therapy for over a year. I first was taking nothing until ALL MRI's, x-rays etc were done after I had waited a month before going to the DR. Dr. first put me on two Endocet 10/325 a day and was sent to a Orthopedic Clinic. Ortho.'s plan, Physical therapy, quarterly injections of cortisone and continue PCP pain treatment. With physical therapy 3 times per week, an increase of one more tab per day was requested by my physical therapist to withstand the pain. So I have been on 3 per day for about a year with good results. Osteoarthritis has set up in my shoulder joints as well due to the damages caused by my tears/accident. Sleeping is a huge problem still! No side effects on me.

January 21, 2013 11:46 PM

Review by month (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Help with my pain I have in my back and legs. Really helps for pain.

January 21, 2013 6:04 PM

Review by 1ofmanyinpain (taken for less than 1 month):

Been in Pain Management for 8 years. Until 2 weeks ago I was taking 120 mg Methadone along with 5 X 30mg Oxycodone a day. I have Spinal Stenosis, DDD, DJD,, Post Lamenectomy Syndrome, Osteoarthritis in knee, spine and shoulder. I missed a pill count and was discharged. 2 Weeks later I finally got into another pain management clinic and he puts me on 4 Endocet 10/325 a day. Nothing in comparison to what I was on but it was my first visit..so I wait. My first day on it and it already makes my stomach upset but it was worth it to get anything.

August 20, 2012 8:29 PM