Can I take 2 of cyclobenzaprine 10 mg?

You shouldn't take 2 x 10mg cyclobenzaprine together, unless you doctor has advised you to do so.

http://www.drugs.com/dosage/cyclobenzaprine.html

I do not recommend you do that, I have and I was sooo dopey it wasn't funny. Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxer and it will relax you too much if you do take two of them. You should only take two if your doctor o.k.'s it and don't drive your reflexes will not be the same. hope this helps, marjorie zych

elisabeet08 15 Sep 2011

so it's okay to take 2 though? I've taken one and it doesn't even relax anything. so I took 2. someone was trying to say you can die if you take two like wtf... I seen this though and the max is 60 a day??

cyclobenzaprine - Flexeril ®
Dosing (Adults): Usual dose: 10 mg orally three times daily. Max: 60 mg/day.
[Oral: Initial: 5 mg 3 times/day; may increase to 10 mg 3 times/day if needed. Do not use longer than 2-3 weeks.]

HEPATIC IMPAIRMENT
Mild: 5 mg 3 times/day; use with caution and titrate slowly.
Moderate to severe: Use not recommended.

PK: Onset of action: ~1 hour.

It is a muscle relaxer and your heart is a muscle, if you take too much at one time it can stop your heart

ExpectoPatronEm 8 Jan 2014

Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) works to relax skeletal muscle specifically. Your heart is a specialized cardiac muscle and is therefore not relaxed by the medication.

Ask your doctor, he'll know the right answer, not people on the web. If you want advice about muscle relaxers, BE CAREFUL! Your heart is a muscle; so, technically your heart will relax and slowly stop beating until you die. So take the right dosage, if the dose is to low and you can't see a doctor quickly, take a pill and split another in half, then take the half and the whole pill. Be safe.

magnusalpha 3 May 2014

Nope. Incorrect.