Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
You may be able to relieve your vaginal dryness by regularly using a vaginal moisturizer and by adding a vaginal lubricant during sex.
The vaginal moisturizer Replens is available without a prescription in several forms (mousse and gel, which are put into the vagina with an applicator). This moisturizer produces a moist film over the vaginal tissue. When it is used regularly, it can provide significant relief from vaginal dryness.
We recommend that you also use an over-the-counter water-soluble vaginal lubricant during sex. Examples include Astroglide and K-Y lubricant.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over