Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
Good. That makes a serious infection requiring urgent treatment less likely.
Loss of urine control can also be a sign that your frequent urination is coming from a problem with your bladder or prostate gland. You may notice severe urgency, or leakage of urine into your underwear, or loss of bladder control during sleep.
Have you noticed any problems controlling your urine?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over