Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
Contact your doctor. Loss of bladder control may signal a urinary tract infection, a problem with the bladder or prostate, or a problem with the nervous system. New loss of bladder control always deserves a medical evaluation.
You've completed this Decision Guide!
Would you like to learn more about causes of painful or frequent urination? Or, would you prefer to quit now?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over