Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
You should discuss this with your doctor to see if your body needs a little more time to grow and develop, or if there is some reason for you not starting your periods.
Make an appointment with a health care professional or arrange to have someone do this for you.
Please visit our Health Decision Guide for women who Never Started Menstrual Periods.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over