Feiba NF Side Effects
Generic Name: anti-inhibitor coagulant complex
Note: This document contains side effect information about anti-inhibitor coagulant complex. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Feiba NF.
For the Consumer
Applies to anti-inhibitor coagulant complex: intravenous powder for solution
Along with its needed effects, anti-inhibitor coagulant complex (the active ingredient contained in Feiba NF) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking anti-inhibitor coagulant complex:
Incidence not known
- Burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- chest pain or discomfort
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- hives or welts
- joint pain, stiffness, or swelling
- pain in the injection site
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- redness of the skin
- shortness of breath
- skin rash
- swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet
- tightness in the chest
- troubled breathing or swallowing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to anti-inhibitor coagulant complex: intravenous powder for injection, intravenous solution
1. "Product Information. Autoplex T (anti-inhibitor coagulant complex)." Nabi, Boca Raton, FL.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Feiba NF (anti-inhibitor coagulant complex)
- Feiba NF Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating