Copper Cu 64 dotatate Side Effects
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 27, 2022.
Applies to copper Cu 64 dotatate: intravenous solution.
Serious side effects
Along with its needed effects, copper Cu 64 dotatate may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking copper Cu 64 dotatate:
Incidence not known
- Chest tightness
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- large, hive-like swelling on face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- trouble breathing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Other side effects
Some side effects of copper Cu 64 dotatate may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects.
Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Feeling of warmth
- redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest
More about copper Cu 64 dotatate
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.