Varivax Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Varivax (varicella virus vaccine) is a member of the viral vaccines drug class and is commonly used for Varicella-Zoster - Prophylaxis.
This Varivax price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Varivax subcutaneous powder for injection is around $126 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Subcutaneous Powder For Injection
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Varivax Coupons and Rebates
Varivax offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Varivax
Provider: Merck Vaccine Patient Assistance Program
- Determined case by case
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Must be 19 yr old or older
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Decision Timeframe: Made within 10 minutes, if information is complete. For vaccines that are multidoses, the process must be repeated for each dose. The Gardasil vaccine is only available for patients age 19-26. The Zostavax vaccine is only available for patients age 50 and older. Individuals who don't meet the insurance criteria may still qualify for the Merck Patient Assistance Program if they attest that they have special circumstances of financial hardship, and their income meets the program criteria.
- Varivax (varicella virus vaccine live) Injection
More about Varivax (varicella virus vaccine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: viral vaccines