Varivax Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Varivax (varicella virus vaccine) is a member of the viral vaccines drug class and is commonly used for Varicella-Zoster - Prophylaxis.
The cost for Varivax subcutaneous powder for injection is around $127 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Varivax price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Subcutaneous Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Varivax Coupons and Rebates
Varivax offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Varivax
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Merck Vaccine Patient Program AssistanceElligibility requirements:
- Determined case by case
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Must be 19 yr old or older
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- Decision Timeframe: Made within 10 minutes, if information is complete. For vaccines that are multidoses, the process must be repeated for each dose. The Gardasil vaccine is only available for patients age 19-26. Individuals who don't meet the insurance criteria may still qualify for the Merck Patient Assistance Program if they attest that they have special circumstances of financial hardship, and their income meets the program criteria.
- Varivax (varicella virus vaccine live) Injection
More about Varivax (varicella virus vaccine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- Drug class: viral vaccines