Relenza Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Relenza (zanamivir) is a member of the inhaled anti-infectives drug class and is commonly used for Influenza, Influenza Prophylaxis and Swine Flu.
This Relenza price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Relenza inhalation powder 5 mg is around $70 for a supply of 20, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Relenza is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Relenza availability.
|20 (5 x 4 each)||$3.50||$70.10|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Relenza Coupons and Rebates
Relenza offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Relenza
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: GSK Reimbursement Resource Center
- May have insurance
- Not disclosed
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- This program helps patients and healthcare professionals in the U.S. with coverage, reimbursement and coding issues for certain GSK products.
- Relenza (zanamivir)
Provider: GSK Patient Assistance Program
- Must be uninsured
- At or below 250% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must live in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico* and utilize the US healthcare system
- Patients may apply on their own or with the help of an advocate. Fax or mail enrollment documents to the program with patient name and date of birth on each page (faxed prescriptions are only valid if faxed directly from a prescriber's office). Eligible patients may receive 90 day supply of medicine to their home within 7 days of faxed enrollment (mailed enrollments may take longer to receive medicine). If enrollment documents are submitted by mail, submit ONLY COPIES of Proof of Household Income documents. Do not mail original income or tax documents. Documents submitted cannot be returned. Prescriber must register for the Vaccines patient assistance program only. Enroll online at GSKPatientAssistanceProgramPortal.com. *Puerto Rico Residents do not qualify for vaccine products.
- Relenza (zanamivir)
More about Relenza (zanamivir)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: inhaled anti-infectives
- FDA Alerts (2)