Priftin Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
The cost for Priftin oral tablet 150 mg is around $126 for a supply of 24 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Priftin is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. View generic Priftin availability for more details.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Priftin Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Priftin offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
No manufacturer promotions could be found for this medication.
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Priftin
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Sanofi Patient ConnectionEligibility requirements:
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must be residing in the US or a US territory, and under the care of a US physician
- Healthcare provider must contact the Program for REORDER FORMS. This program may provide a Bridge Program for eligible patients who experience a delay, temporary loss, or change in coverage. Contact program for details.
- Priftin (rifapentine) Tablet
More information please phone: 888-847-4877 Visit Website
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay ProgramEligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Priftin (rifapentine) Tablet
More information please phone: 800-675-8416 Visit Website
More about Priftin (rifapentine)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: rifamycin derivatives
- En español