M-M-R II Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
M-M-R II (measles virus vaccine/mumps virus vaccine/rubella virus vaccine) is a member of the vaccine combinations drug class and is commonly used for Measles Prophylaxis, Mumps Prophylaxis, and Rubella Prophylaxis.
The cost for M-M-R II injectable powder for injection - is around $980 for a supply of 10 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
M-M-R II prices
Injectable Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
M-M-R II Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
M-M-R II offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
No manufacturer promotions could be found for this medication.
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for M-M-R II
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Merck Vaccine Patient Program AssistanceEligibility requirements:
- Determined case by case
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Must be 19 yr old or older
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Decision Timeframe: Made within 10 minutes, if information is complete. For vaccines that are multidoses, the process must be repeated for each dose. The Gardasil vaccine is only available for patients age 19-26. Individuals who don't meet the insurance criteria may still qualify for the Merck Patient Assistance Program if they attest that they have special circumstances of financial hardship, and their income meets the program criteria.
- M-M-R II (measles mumps rubella virus vaccine live) Injection
More information please phone: 800-293-3881 or 800-727-5400 Visit Website
More about M-M-R II (measles virus vaccine / mumps virus vaccine / rubella virus vaccine)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: vaccine combinations
- En español